Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...he actually makes a pretty decent taco, as I discovered as I made my way through Corona today.

Miguel.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Love tacos Brettsawg!

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Decent but not Tito's.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Oh lord Tito's tacos are nothing more than taco bell on steroids....
Another words they suck hotboat ass
In other words you sound like my wife.:D

·
6,873 Posts
In other words you sound like my wife.:D
Ill never forget going to the HISTORIC TITOS TACOS FOR THE FIRST TIME.... line was pro ably 50 people long at 11 pm... we walked in the kitchen, they made us tacos and we ate will people watched... I was like what's the big deal...
Fast forward 10 years same deal and same results ..... over rated over priced tacos....

The best Mexican food in all of LA is hands down

CIRO'S

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Ill never forget going to the HISTORIC TITOS TACOS FOR THE FIRST TIME.... line was pro ably 50 people long at 11 pm... we walked in the kitchen, they made us tacos and we ate will people watched... I was like what's the big deal...
Fast forward 10 years same deal and same results ..... over rated over priced tacos....

CIRO'S
And doughnuts, your thoughts??? :D

·
3,246 Posts
If you guys are talkin about Tito's in Culver, hands down the best tacos in LA. The salsa is incredible too. I cruise there about once a month

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts

CIRO'S

I will add that Ciros is pretty damn good down there too :))THumbsUp

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
If you guys are talkin about Tito's in Culver, hands down the best tacos in LA. The salsa is incredible too. I cruise there about once a month
As for Salsa our very own DEANO's is just about as good as any you will find and they have a few variations/heats, some with more lime if that is your thing... Not sure if it is available in Ralphs or Vons yet... He and his beautiful family brought out a GIANT cooler full last year for the Long Beach races and its fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t comment on the tacos at Titos OR any other SoCal places... I stick with the fish tacos from Wahoos since we don’t have them in the Midwest... :)

Here is a freebie for you fine folks, some really awesome and really easy FRESH STYLE salsa that you can whip up in 15 minutes...

FOOD PROCESSOR required:

-Dice and then put 1/2 large sweet onion in food processor

-1/2 of a 16 oz. jar of jalapenos PLUS juice in food processor with (more if you like it HOT, less if you want less heat)

-garlic to your liking, I typically use about 1/2 tablespoon per batch... (sneak up on it)

-(add chipotle powder if you like the smoky flava, this is optional and only if U like it)

Pulse to get a pretty fine consistency on the onions/jalapenos/juice

THEN add:

-one can of Mexican style canned tomatoes

-pulse to the desired texture

-salt to taste

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/dKWMVHhHtXMmTSeZeG7uIw/l.jpg

CIRO'S
Didn't know they had tacos........pizza is definitly on the up side.

l.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts