Performance Boats Forum banner

In need of #6 props ASAP!!!!

Tags
asap props
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JMD6116 
#1 ·
I need a set of props at one of the specifications below.
If possible, by this weekend.

16-1/2” X 33 or 34, 17 degree rake.

#2 ·
Comment:

I detect a sense of urgency in your request so why not call the following;

Hering---Jeff J. (714) 894-5656

Mercury Racing---Scott R. (920) 924-2037

Throttle Up---Ask for Julie 727-531-2255

I am sure you can get what your looking for via next day air if urgent.

You might want to look on Offshoreonly.com in the classified section under props as well---Summer time is always the hardest to find used props right around December you can find a ton;).

KAP

P.S. Let me know which one earns your business seriously post up your results:).

#6 ·
Just FYI for all here. May be nothing, but seems coincidental?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210042-jim-darr-still-full.html

EDIT: Just saw this, just a big coincidence in names used here. Nice Eliminator, good luck on finding the props.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/.../210128-i-need-set-new-used-6-props-asap.html

Well I guess if my name was Jim Darr, I could understand your concern. However, my name is Jason, & this is the first time I have ever looked for #6 props. Thanks for the compliment on my boat, however these props are not for my boat, but for a friend who has never ran surface drives until now. I am trying to help him find props for this weekend. It will be the first time in the water & we have a poker run next weekend we would like to make. I read the same blog yesterday about this Jim Darr. It actually gave me the idea to post a blog about finding props. Until yesterday I was solely an OSO guy. But, I thought I should join PB to try and find my friend some props. I appreciate your concern detective, but you should continue your investigation elsewhere....In the mean time, if you could use your CSI skills on finding my buddy some props,, I might put a good word in for you with the chief. HAHA!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.