Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
Joined
·
15,853 Posts
Although the actual numbers may vary, it's a simple fact that, in every single free society in our earth's history, 20% of the people end up with 80% of the money while the remaining 80% of the people are left to fight over the remaining 20%. Those with greater productivity, ingenuity, intelligence (not 164,) creativity, risk takers, etc. have always been rewarded far better than those willing and happy to fill a space in society. It's human nature.
 

·
Already miss the 310/562
Joined
·
13,551 Posts
Although the actual numbers may vary, it's a simple fact that, in every single free society in our earth's history, 20% of the people end up with 80% of the money while the remaining 80% of the people are left to fight over the remaining 20%. Those with greater productivity, ingenuity, intelligence (not 164,) creativity, risk takers, etc. have always been rewarded far better than those willing and happy to fill a space in society. It's human nature.
Isn't that what Floyd Wickman used to tell us in R.E. sales training classes? :D

The old 90/10 or 80/20 rule... :D
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top