Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete kit from manifolds to stainless tips, elbos, hoses, hose clamps included, polished nice, couple small cracks in manifolds between exhaust ports but only cosmetic, dosnt affect runners or mounting bosses, looking to get 400 for this set up text for more info or pics 951 591 8982

·
Registered
64 Posts
Complete kit from manifolds to stainless tips, elbos, hoses, hose clamps included, polished nice, couple small cracks in manifolds between exhaust ports but only cosmetic, dosnt affect runners or mounting bosses, looking to get 400 for this set up text for more info or pics 951 591 8982
Where the heck were you last year i was looking for exactly this for exactly that price. Went with some mercruiser iron exhaust and then at the last min went back to my old logs and snails because the weight was outragous. Now i got a wedding to pay for and cant buy anything. SUPER Bummed right now! good luck on the sale, really nice pieces for a great price!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I think he needs to give you those for a Wedding present. And pay shipping. What you think?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you need to worry about revision with this exhaust system?
Revision or reversion? Every engine has some sort of reversion, I'm sure these have a bit less flow than a set of headers if that's what your wanting to know, but they are an aftermarket higher flowing lighter exhaust manifold

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have this same exhaust on our Advantage. Locked up my motor twice before I put the big flappers on the exhaust tips. No problems since

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya these have the rubber flap in the stainless tip, its v shaped, the water dumps in these on the high end of the manifold and out the tip so I haven't had any problems with hydro lock or anything similar to it

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Ya these have the rubber flap in the stainless tip, its v shaped, the water dumps in these on the high end of the manifold and out the tip so I haven't had any problems with hydro lock or anything similar to it
I have the same set as these on my Tahiti, with around 500hp and never have had any problems with water re entering the manifold!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts