Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have one? I have been thinking about the emperors island at overtons, is it a nice one? Thing looks huge, how do you store it? What about another brand, anyone use these?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,831 Posts
those things are the shiat... used one with some friends in mohave a few weeks ago... i think they got it at sam's club... seats for 5 or 6... an open area in the middle to hang feet in water, two cooler pockets and a couple of lounges... way sweet... I would like to inflate one and put it in a cove and leave it there for a week at a time and only tell a few peeps about it!

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the one I am looking at holds 8 peeps (or me and 7 girls:D) and the bottom is all mesh for the water. I just wonder how well the mesh would hold up to the kids bouncing around or walking on it.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We use ours at the Islander anchored to a buoy outside of our site. I deflate it before we leave. It would be a hell-uv-a chore to lug it on the boat.
how big is it deflated? I was thinking I could suck the air out with a mini shop vac and then stuff in in the ski locker? whatcha think?

·
Registered
574 Posts
the one I am looking at holds 8 peeps (or me and 7 girls:D) and the bottom is all mesh for the water. I just wonder how well the mesh would hold up to the kids bouncing around or walking on it.

That is the one we have. It works well. We have anchored it out in front of our place at the landing a couple times when we decided to leave the boat in the garage. It's not the easiest to walk around in (I think I just crawled across it before) we also got a huge inflatablle ice chest that we filled and tied to it, gotta say it doesnt take long to drink a lot when all your doing is sitting in the water., and your favorite beverage is chillin' four feet away!

·
river ready
48 Posts
i have mine in a tote. it is a pain to do just for the day. i have one of the
coleman battery power pumps to inflate/deflate. the kids love it :)hand

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is the one we have. It works well. We have anchored it out in front of our place at the landing a couple times when we decided to leave the boat in the garage. It's not the easiest to walk around in (I think I just crawled across it before) we also got a huge inflatablle ice chest that we filled and tied to it, gotta say it doesnt take long to drink a lot when all your doing is sitting in the water., and your favorite beverage is chillin' four feet away!
sounds like what I need

That might be too big for the channel :)sphss
me? in the channel? your crazy, I would never hang out in there!!:D;)

costco had them,a little baby oil on it works great;):D
Oh god, don't give me any Ideas.:D

It would probably fit in one of my ski lockers. I have a Conquest Top Cat 1. The mesh doesn't last that long if you're not careful with it.
I was thinking in the front locker, roll it real tight like a cuban:)devil

·
Registered
132 Posts
We have one in garage in LHC. How soon do you need it? We used it once for the parker tube float. At least 6 kids bouncing all over it. It would be a tight fit a a standard ski locker, unless you are some type of packing wizard. PM me for details.

:)hand

·
Registered
574 Posts
I was thinking in the front locker, roll it real tight like a cuban:)devil

It gonna need to be real tight! I rolled mine up the best I could, boat the biggest rubbermaid storage container I could for the garage, still couldnt put the lid on it.
Life someone else said, to take it on the boat to inflate in a cove for the day could be more hassle than it's worth.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have one in garage in LHC. How soon do you need it? We used it once for the parker tube float. At least 6 kids bouncing all over it. It would be a tight fit a a standard ski locker, unless you are some type of packing wizard. PM me for details.

:)hand
which one do you have? how much you want for it?

I hope you get this for next weekend. If you do, I will supply all the beer.:)hand
wow you are too generous, especially since I DON'T DRINK BEER!!!!:|err:|err You can give me your credit card #, that would be helpful. You buy it and I will carry it around. Time to loosen up the wallet money bags:)grn:)grn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.