346 Posts
As far as i know every Cole was a made to order boat in Chatsworth
till they closed in i think 2003 after Jim Cole was shot at the shop
I have a 1996 Super Sport 20 and have had no problems with it in 6 seasons
the 25 world class is a nice ass boat

·
Registered
630 Posts
i am looking at a 2000 25 foot COLE. didnt know if this was actually built by COLE boats or if it was a knock off brand. did somebody else build boats under the COLE brand?
Rumor is that Eliminator had the 25 mold and built at least one boat , but that was after 03. If it has a logo that says Cole 250S World Class, it would be a real Cole.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nice looking boat. Are the trim tabs missing? Bet they might have some wiggle room on that price. Good luck with the purchase:)devil

·
Registered
346 Posts
that thing has been there for a long ass time
was supposed to go with my friend o look at it but i didnt wanna cause it was raining
he said it was real clean just to many checkers
try and get them to come down in price and see if they will put trim tabs back on it

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
that thing has been there for a long ass time
was supposed to go with my friend o look at it but i didnt wanna cause it was raining
he said it was real clean just to many checkers
try and get them to come down in price and see if they will put trim tabs back on it
That boat was priced in the twenties in the past. I want to say around 27 or 28k, but might be off.

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Mario @ So Cal Speed and Marine use to work there. I would have him look at this boat and go threw it for you before you buy it. 805-553-9712 Good luck.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Looks like the real thing!

i am looking at a 2000 25 foot COLE. didnt know if this was actually built by COLE boats or if it was a knock off brand. did somebody else build boats under the COLE brand?
Sweet looking boat, Cole lines are timeless, good luck with the purchase, here's a blast from the past! :)hand

Attachments

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Coles are top notch. I have a couple of customers with them, and every time I'm in one I can't get over how well they are rigged and built. They were doing cool shit before shit was cool. ;)

·
Ralphs club member
886 Posts
they're website says inhouse financing. See how that goes....when i went in there he simply flopped a couple rate sheets on my lap from local credit unions and said good luck. Boat Hunters dosen't finance anything, he shops around for financing just like every other place. That boat is a 2000, pushing 11 years old, is from a discontinued manufacurer, and probably has a NADA value of 15k tops. Most likely very difficult, if impossible, to finance. Not trying to be a wet towel, but been there done that! Good luck!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.