Performance Boats Forum banner

infooo on big river

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Need4Speed77 
#1 ·
i would like to try out big river do they have trailers for rent camp sites,whats the deal,do you have to reserve first come first serve thanks guys

#2 · (Edited)
its the worst place to go on the river, water never comes up, everyone has a chip on their shoulder, naked girls running around everywhere, cops pull over jetboats for no reason while lake lice ride around illegally. its horrible, stay far away from it.
wait nevermind this is posted in jets, so come on down, as long as you leave the wakeboard boat at home. on that note, there is a new gray wakeboard boat that likes to have 2 huge guys surfing behind it. does not care about his wake at all. the wakes were so big when i crossed em in my 16'er i felt like i was fishing for crab

#5 ·
They have a park model you can stay in,but it's quite small... Ask Widowmaker..lol

You can bring your own trailer in for the weekend.

That grey wakeboard boat is gonna have his hands full if he keeps that wake up. Damn near swamped my boat and it was anchored. Hope he has good insurance. That thing throws 4 foot rollers like it was nothing.

#7 · (Edited)
the wake isnt bad if the guy is on plane. but he never is. the rolers were moving up river all the way across the river so i had no where to go but gas it and pray!
heres a hint, where that boat stays, they face the boats down river on the docks, just sayin.

ok back on topic, nasty toys, a couple parks in the area have either rental trailers or some accomodations. call around for prices, it might just be cheaper to stay at the inn.

#12 ·
Call up the Big River RV park....they've got a couple rental trailers on spots that they rent per day/night.

I'm trying to get out there for father's day and for the 4th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.