Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy bare elderly b&u hat with 5" butterflies and 8 75" tall but may consider others.Only need hat with just butterflies..shaft..arms. nothing else needed but if price is low enough on complete then be interested...pics and prices

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no..for this year going to adapt to fit on top of my carbs then next winter i hope to go with mech injection

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I’ve got a B&U 3 that’s a partial I’d probably sell...it’s 8.75 tall but has 4 3/8 butterflies...could probably do $1100 shipped...it’s new and never been used

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve got a B&U 3 that’s a partial I’d probably sell...it’s 8.75 tall but has 4 3/8 butterflies...could probably do $1100 shipped...it’s new and never been used
I want it...I am wanting for daughters school grant money to get here..she is buying it for me for a avalanche I have she wants so we trading..Anyway her check should be coming next week sometime so hopping you still have by time she gets her money..Do you have pay pal?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You sir...I will keep you updated.. If needed I get my disability check tomorrow and I can send you a deposit it you need.
I can hang onto it till then no problem, I don’t do PayPal, you can just send me a check if that works
Thank you sir..I will keep you updated..If needed I can send you a deposit Monday when I get my disability check.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It’s no problem you can do that if you want to or just send it all when you get it, I’m fine either way
Daughter got email today letting her know they are cutting grant checks so any day now be deposited into her account..Thank you Sir for helping me out..here is what hat is going on.

·
Village Idiot
3,519 Posts
Nice Duece! I am starting on my old 63 wagon. If it ends up half that nice I will be tickled.

Paul

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome, beautiful looking ride
I am sorry but daughter's husband didn't get his grant so he contacted college and they told him he won't get it till his grade average is up to 2.0 average...They just did there income taxes by turbo tax and they getting enough to buy it and same if they get a 3rd stimulus but both checks could be couple weeks out..turbo tax not accept returns till February 5th..Can't ask you to hold that long...I still want it so if you still have it when they get one of there checks I will still buy but I don't want you to loose a sell waiting on me...Thank you for holding it for me
.I really fill bad having you hold and not follow up on buying but I didn't realize that he was not passing and got to pass to get grant but should be that way..Hope they get money soon enough to buy from you but at same time I don't expect you to hold that long..

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It’s no problem just let me know, honestly it’s just been sitting on my shelf and I don’t have it listed anywhere so just let me know when you can buy it, I don’t mind holding on to it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You still have hat? Just got update from daughter..said she got e mail from turbo tax saying IRS told them they going starting processing tax returns on the 12th of this month..last year Daughter got there return deposited 3 days after IRS processed and accepted there return..If we get stimulus check first then she will use it to get my hat and adapter but way things going I'm not expecting it and if it happens I'm thinking it going be March or so on it and that is a big big if we even get..lol..Anyway you have a good day Sir and hopping to talk very soon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts