Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am working with a guy write now but if it doesnt work I will call you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I write insurance too

I'm independent and for more than 20 years, working in claims and underwriting now sales. I know the Trafalger program and most other's out there. I have access to them all, including the Hagerty, Wood Boats, etc. I am a commercial agent, but having several boats of my own, went out to find something better and more complete. I found it and wrapping up the details now. You will get what you and everyone wants, coverage at very competitive rates, lower than them and Markel. qualify: less than 110 mph, less than $100,000 hull value and exposed engines are ok.:)devil
Why spend too much. I am writing an article for Classic V-Drive club announcing it.
Email if you want more info.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm independent and for more than 20 years, working in claims and underwriting now sales. I know the Trafalger program and most other's out there. I have access to them all, including the Hagerty, Wood Boats, etc. I am a commercial agent, but having several boats of my own, went out to find something better and more complete. I found it and wrapping up the details now. You will get what you and everyone wants, coverage at very competitive rates, lower than them and Markel. qualify: less than 110 mph, less than $100,000 hull value and exposed engines are ok.:)devil
Why spend too much. I am writing an article for Classic V-Drive club announcing it.
Email if you want more info.

Any news on this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts