Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RiverRat
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any insurance in Arkansas that will cover a California Performance 19ft boat? I know there was a section for it but I can't find it. If anyone can help or give me some info on this it would be very much appreciated.

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Does anyone know of any insurance in Arkansas that will cover a California Performance 19ft boat? I know there was a section for it but I can't find it. If anyone can help or give me some info on this it would be very much appreciated.
give allen a call=1-888-857-boat

·
Registered
877 Posts
Need a little more info. Visiting or moving to Arkansas. Out of state registrations are granted a waiver on the required insurance. Farm Bureau will insure it if you have your homeowners policy with them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
insurance

Need a little more info. Visiting or moving to Arkansas. Out of state registrations are granted a waiver on the required insurance. Farm Bureau will insure it if you have your homeowners policy with them.
all the insurance companys jam it in you for jet boat insurance unless you have your cars and trucks and homes with them that is just how it is There should be a law that says bass fisherman have to pay for jet boaters beer and Insurance !!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN:usa:

·
RiverRat
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Soooo

After calling every insurance company out there and Allen (thanks Justsquirtin) who has been doing insurance for 20 years. The only two states that allow insurances to insure these types of boats is California and Nevada. They flat out won't do it. GO Figure :)st

1 - 6 of 6 Posts