Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Every time that I see a video like this it impresses me with how thorough our guys are and it seems like they double and triple check everything to verify that they aren't shooting anyone they shouldn 't. But when the press talks about us, they make it sound like we're
shooting blindly and dropping bombs all over populated areas. It would seem that our guys truly try to do what is right. God bless them.

Keith Sayre

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Suppose the Kenyan will apologize for this? I wonder how he differentiates this from our military actions during previous wars he has so openly apologized for? Poor idiot is going to be really confused if he should ever take a step back in review of his actions.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
thanks to all that are there... a good friend of mine leaves at the end of the month to go on his 4th tour! thanks again JC!:)devil

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Look up EFP when you get a chance. IED's don't have shiat on an EFP. I rebuilt MRAP's (30-40 tons) in Iraq that'd been hit with IEDs and EFPs. An IED will damage some stuff on those, and fubar a HMMWV, but a big ass EFP will cut through 8-10" or more of armor and will even toss a M1 Abrams 100 feet. I've got pics of some vehicle that EFPs had hit and most were aimed at the drivers or pass. door...you can imagine the rest.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I love a happy ending.:D:)hand

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
IED's account for the largest number of US troop deaths. The enemy sets these up on a roadway, then waits up on a hill till the convoy comes along, hits the send key on his cell phone then wam.

Untill now............my SIL was involved in this test of an unmanned aircraft which carrys an electronic jamming device capable of jamming select frequeincies for like a 5 mile radious. These things can fly for 18 hours carrying the 15-20# payload and cruise the convoy route clearing the way. Technology is incredible. They are normally used for video survellence

http://www.aeromechengineering.com/newspress.php?iframesrc=furycti

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Just can't get enough of this stuff, could watch all day long.... :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Suppose the Kenyan will apologize for this? I wonder how he differentiates this from our military actions during previous wars he has so openly apologized for? Poor idiot is going to be really confused if he should ever take a step back in review of his actions.
Why can you just comment on the content of the video instead of turning everthing into a political bashing? I seems you are just stirring the pot. Please take it some place else like the PRF as I'm sure this thread is not intended to be a political debate.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Why can you just comment on the content of the video instead of turning everthing into a political bashing? I seems you are just stirring the pot. Please take it some place else like the PRF as I'm sure this thread is not intended to be a political debate.
x2 :|err:mad:

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
It's a military action, which the current President says he abhors, or he said when he was campaigning. His cluelessness is not as bad as Clinton's, it is worse, and look at the mess he left behind, militarily. The military has no political will, although the military is the end result of political will.

So, anything that has to do with military action is, by definition, political. As I tell my kids, I don't make the rules, I just know what they are. If you don't like them, try the alternate universe.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
You elected the Barry Idiot as the Commander and Chief of the Military making him the most inexperienced Military member........God help us!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Our guys and gals are so thorough it is incredible. Great job and now these three guys can go to Heaven and get their 72 Virginians or was that virgins? I can never remember... :)

Steve

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It appears I struck a chord with the resident liberals? Good! One day you will wake up and realize what your vote did and your continued support jeopardizes. Better yet, ask any red-blooded military man and you will quickly see your Kenyan is not an answer to our military issues as much as he is a problem. With Luke Air Field minutes from my residence, I've asked hundreds of them with the same response. Thank heavens they support the constitution. I wish the Kenyan did.

The point of this entire thread is that we still have a very able fighting force protecting good all over this planet. It's a shame all they sacrifice and place everything on the line every day, yet can't be appreciated by their commander in chump. You should here them speak of President Bush.

While we are having a civil dialog, what were your thoughts on the first lady's staff as posted here:
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=44918

1 - 20 of 64 Posts