Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few shots of the PT2000 air to water I picked up for the boat, already has the v-band flanges welded on as well! :) Few shots of the carb to.

Travis

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No it is not an Ebay IC, it is a brand new Precision Turbo air to water, it will support 2,000hp by itself so only need to run one of them. They retail for $1750 from Precision but I picked it up from a guy in Tampa Fl who bought it from Precision but never used it for $1350 shipped to my door.

When I was talking with www.stevemorrisracingengines.com they told me do not skimp on the IC or it may cost you big time in the end. They have been very good to me with my project so I took their advise. :D

Travis

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
No it is not an Ebay IC, it is a brand new Precision Turbo air to water, it will support 2,000hp by itself so only need to run one of them. They retail for $1750 from Precision but I picked it up from a guy in Tampa Fl who bought it from Precision but never used it for $1350 shipped to my door.

When I was talking with www.stevemorrisracingengines they told me do not skimp on the IC or it may cost you big time in the end. They have been very good to me with my project so I took their advise. :D

Travis
we skimped but did take them directly to the radiator shop for some punishment they'd never see in real life, and they held up. they're not nearly as well built as the pt2000, but will get r done, i think i may have went alil overboard even:D

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts

When I was talking with www.stevemorrisracingengines they told me do not skimp on the IC or it may cost you big time in the end. They have been very good to me with my project so I took their advise. :D

Travis
I knew It couldnt be, very nice and your right not to scrimp on the IC

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Austin!! The boat is starting to come togeather, been spending lots of money latly.....:)sphss Probly be another month before I light it off, but every day is a little closer! :)devil

How are those new heads treating ya?

Travis

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would love to see the way these are routed/plumbed when you put it together.

I will post pic's and it moves forward! Should be pretty sweet when its all in final assembly.

Travis

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey Austin!! The boat is starting to come togeather, been spending lots of money latly.....:)sphss Probly be another month before I light it off, but every day is a little closer! :)devil

How are those new heads treating ya?

Travis
heads r treating me great picked up 500-600 rpms. cant wait to get some more time on them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts