Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb bitch, waste of good oxygen on her!

Jun 2013
Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"
Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. .
and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Dumb bitch, waste of good oxygen on her!

Jun 2013
Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"
Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. .
and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

Priceless, especially since it's coming from the Times. To bad they won't help us get rid of the wicked witches of the west.:stir:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
talk about a slap to the face of ALL military vets ! its very clear this bitch needs to suffer from an illness of her own !

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
She needs to be thrown out of office

talk about a slap to the face of ALL military vets ! its very clear this bitch needs to suffer from an illness of her own !

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
That dumb bitch makes the assumption that they were mentally ill before they ever joined the military. Just the idea that somebody would VOLUNTEER to take a life, even in defense of this country, and HER FREEDOM!!!, must be mentally ill. That's how fucked up she is.

I have no doubt she has the same feelings for the patriots that won her the right to have her ignorant beliefs and opinions.
All just deranged mental cases.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the real question, if you seen one of them dumb bitches being attacked by a gang of thugs would you;

1 Help her out
2 help them out
3 call the cops
4 watch
5 none of the above just keep going!

:gathering:

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Here is the real question, if you seen one of them dumb bitches being attacked by a gang of thugs would you;

1 Help her out
2 help them out
3 call the cops
4 watch

I cast my vote.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

1 Help her out
2 help them out
3 call the cops
4 watch

6 I'd direct traffic to make sure no one interfered with her "attitude adjustment" therapy.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Seriously, did anyone really not see this coming? I posted a thread some time ago with a link of the regime wanting to look more seriously in to the mental status of the populace and gun ownership. And I figured the military would be the first grouping. Anyone with any form PTSD will be eventually barred from owning a firearm. I would imagine their next step would be to review the doctor records of non military citizens to see if they ever, even during a traumatic event such as a death, divorce, etc, to see if they ever had taken any "mental" medications. You see where I'm going....

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If the law says mental disoreders can disqualify you, then say everyone that disagrees with you has a disorder.

"The report stems from executive orders issued by President Obama in January 2013 directing federal agencies to improve knowledge of the causes of firearm violence, interventions that might prevent it, and strategies to minimize its public health burden. One of these executive orders charged the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with identifying the most pressing firearm-related violence research needs. In turn, CDC and the CDC Foundation asked IOM and the Research Council to recommend a research agenda on the public health aspects of firearm-related violence."

National Research Council proposes priorities for research on gun-related violence in US

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Went to the doc awhile back and one of the things he asked was weather i own any guns or not, asked why? he said they were required to ask i told him i am not required to answer, not health related and ended it there. Friend says they did the same to him. Looks like we know where this is heading!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Went to the doc awhile back and one of the things he asked was weather i own any guns or not, asked why? he said they were required to ask i told him i am not required to answer, not health related and ended it there. Friend says they did the same to him. Looks like we know where this is heading!
I've been lucky. Never been asked. I probably wouldn't answer either. Knowing that they're looking for any reason to take the guns away from Americans, they could use any health related reason to remove your weapons constitutionally.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I heard they were doing that. Best to say no... but then I probably would have told him it was none of this damn business and to fuck off then walked out! What bullshit! :mad:

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
IMO,the best way to get the shooting started would be the act of disarming Veterans,young and old,these guys are battle proven warriors and are not going to lay down...That bitch is a special kind of stupid...All who distrust/harbor hate for/disrespect our Veterans should feel free to get the fuck out this country and move somewhere much safer...

There is no doubt,there is a movement to remove weapons from Vets using their med. records against them,disgusting....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts