Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since zero has commented on the case in Florida and IMO went overboard on his opinion and remarks,where is holder and zero on the "NEW" Black Panther Party putting a reward on Mr. Zimmerman who has yet to be even charged.Damn,I am no Attorney but there must be some law broken there.What is the Chicago Justice here going National?

This administration is a disgrace for every hard working honest citizen attempting to stay above water and survive his wrecking of our Country.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Since zero has commented on the case in Florida and IMO went overboard on his opinion and remarks,where is holder and zero on the "NEW" Black Panther Party putting a reward on Mr. Zimmerman who has yet to be even charged.Damn,I am no Attorney but there must be some law broken there.What is the Chicago Justice here going National?

This administration is a disgrace for every hard working honest citizen attempting to stay above water and survive his wrecking of our Country.:))ThumbsDwn

I say let'em riot and flex their muscles, it's about time again to kick their $&%@# asses again and teach them that they aren't #$%^. that will make way for the new new black panther party. lol what a bunch of dumb turds!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts