Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to redo the interior in my ultra since Im thinking about selling it and the new interior is needed. Some wood is looking pretty bad but some is still in good condition. Any shops that you guys would recommend?? I did have a new hatch made a few years back but i dont have any info for the guy, I do know he was in Norco and he did alot of work for Ultra (atleast thats what I recall). Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looking to redo the interior in my ultra since Im thinking about selling it
If you're just going to sell it, then why upgrade the interior? Won't it be difficult to recoup the cost of the new interior? Let the new owner decide if it needs an upgrade and save yourself the $.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Dang...now I fell like a slob...that interior looks way better than mine.lol If you're going to throw any of that away let me know.:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Dang...now I fell like a slob...that interior looks way better than mine.lol If you're going to throw any of that away let me know.:D
Yep, there doesnt even seem to be a split anywhere, sell that thing as is and no buyer will begrudge you, That is a sweeeeet interior compared to lots of boats on the market.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Look up Martinez Interiors, pretty sure they are also in Norco. They will make it look like new for a good price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well those pics are of the interior before the summer of 2008. there are splits in the interior just hard to see in pics. Im just a freak about having things look nice.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
well those pics are of the interior before the summer of 2008. there are splits in the interior just hard to see in pics. Im just a freak about having things look nice.

As previuously stated.. Sell as is. Looks GTG to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts