Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its slow around here this time of year! SO, this could probably go in another forum, but, there's no reason that it can't go in here.

I have a cuddy cabin I/O boat along with my jet. I was looking to get some interior lights for it, but I really don't even know where to start. Would like some for the cockpit, and some for the cabin. What do people usually use? Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If you can, find some LED lights you can use. They use a ton less juice than an incandescent bulb. Maybe not quite as bright, but would probably produce plenty of light for a cabin/cockpit application. Remember lights are one of the biggest draws on a car/boat electrical system, (don't know what you have for stereo), LED lighting will make your batteries very happy.

·
tintingsandiego
1,063 Posts
If you can, find some LED lights you can use. They use a ton less juice than an incandescent bulb. Maybe not quite as bright, but would probably produce plenty of light for a cabin/cockpit application. Remember lights are one of the biggest draws on a car/boat electrical system, (don't know what you have for stereo), LED lighting will make your batteries very happy.
x2 on the led...got blue under my dash and in engine area. Looks bitchn after hours on the sand bar.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are actually both really good suggestions. I had no idea where to even start or what kind would even work. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts