Performance Boats Forum banner

intervention

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ratso 
#1 ·
man there is a gnarly one on right now of an ex medical student who is addicted to inhaling dust remover, is anorexic and cuts herself... yikes

#4 ·
yea, i saw the previews for that one. That chick look way too far gone to help honestly. She was only like .2 brain cells away from a lunatic day walker.

#7 · (Edited)
The social workers (and their are 100's of them on the streets of LA and Hollywood) will tell you when girls go feral & give it all up,, after just about 2 short weeks, the girl usually can't ever be brought back to normalcy.

Dudes can be re-wired and make something of themselves in the long run.

Usually no hope for women when they go over the edge according to the experienced pros we talk to over the decades working in Hollywood.
When girls turn to shit they stay that way.

That's why so many church missions, social depts,, community action groups, private agencies are active on the streets 24/7 trying to get the kids, especially girls off as quickly as possible.
They only have 14 days,, usually less.
Chix are nutz.

#8 ·
I'm gonna have to do an intervention on my wifey - she's addicted to the show!

Then she sucks me in and I end up watching too. Great show.

That lady the other night who refused to tell her children she loved them....:)Pound

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.