Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm Keith and I live in Lake Havasu City , I sell Magic and Sleek boats
and I have a 21' Schiada V Drive cruiser with a blown/innercooled
588 incher. Turbo 400, great family boat.

·
yep you were rite
249 Posts
howdy ! ....hey todd I wish you much sucess with this venture ......way to go bud

·
ORGANIZED CONFUSION
95 Posts
atomickitn said:
howdy ! ....hey todd I wish you much sucess with this venture ......way to go bud
Thanx dude ! 54.gif

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Landspeedracer, member #18

Scott from Marysville, California. Pics of my boat can be seen on the PB online magazine (tab at top of page), pages 48 - 51. I'll get some recent pics on this thing eventually, I'm not having much luck right now :(

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Hi, my name is Rick, and I'm an asshole that lives in Havasu. If you don't believe me, just ask around. :D

·
ORGANIZED CONFUSION
95 Posts
phebus said:
Hi, my name is Rick, and I'm an asshole that lives in Havasu. If you don't believe me, just ask around. :D
Bad enough I gotta see you around town, Now your here?? 04.gif

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm Jeff from the Sacramento area, I've got a 72 Wreidt Stinger jet with a 455. I used to lurk over at the other place and followed everyone here...

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
phebus said:
But you're a nice guy asshole Rick! :lol:

Hi, my name is Scott and I'm a recovering, er, uhhh, sorry wrong meeting... :p

·
Registered
446 Posts
Fine I will play along.

Jason from sunny La Jolla proud member of team Ultra. (infact you can see my quick camio on the video of the 27 shadow shoot on here). Still driven my 1978 CV23 if someone would ever buy the thing I can upgrade. When not doing that Im busy selling swimwear and stripper gear or doing photoshoots.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hello. I'm Michael and my boat is heavy and slow, but I'm comfy. :D

Ohhhh, and if you have a sailboat and like boating at night, put a damn reflector on your mast or I will run you over. :)

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
I'm Brett. I was editor of Hot Boat for more than 12 years before Larry Flynt sold the magazine and offered me a grand total of one week's severance pay. (Yes, you read correctly.)

I've gotten to test the best and fastest boats in the world: Eliminators, Fountains, Howards, DCBs, Formulas, Ultras, Cigarettes, Outerlimits, Advantages, HTMs, Magics, Schiadas and the list goes on and on. I've also gotten to write about (and photograph) the coolest V-drives and jetboats in the world.

I'm a pop-culture aficionado and a fan of pop/rock music, from the Beatles to Coldplay and everything in between.

Above all, I'm deeply honored and excited to be part of this new venture. The people I'm working with are the best there is. I'm looking forward to meeting those who join us here.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Hi,

I'm Neil from Fresno CA. Was flatties forever, but just bought a 21 Sanger ex ski race boat, so I thought I'd change my user name. I feel like a hack with a wrench compared to many on this site, hence the new name.

Pine Flat Lake w/ Houseboat. Keep in touch if you're interested in coming my way. :D

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,516 Posts
Magic34 said:
Hello. I'm Michael and my boat is heavy and slow, but I'm comfy. :D

Ohhhh, and if you have a sailboat and like boating at night, put a damn reflector on your mast or I will run you over. :)
Mike, what other boats in that size did you look at? I'm really looking at going that direction.... Being so close to big blue and all....

Rocky

1 - 20 of 223 Posts