Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Besides the wasted tax dollars, the mindset is rediculous, if we build you a mosque will you be our friend? WTH, Islam and Sharia Law are not looking to be bought and paid for by westerners to establish a new found friendship.

Just like the Farmer guy said in the article. Trying to buy respect only makes you weaker. SMH

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Not cool to bring her spouse into the discussion. Typical liberal with the name calling.

A line your husband hears often, no doubt. What are you doing to stimulate the economy today Ms U ? Wendy's or Burger King?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Not cool to bring her spouse into the discussion. Typical liberal with the name calling.
Thanks RR, he is like a pesky fly to me. You know what they say, when you're loosing the debate, all that you have left is slander.

That jackazz hasn't made one intelligent statement yet. On that note, I have no problem taking him to task on everything he posts. He started with the personal shit and I am NOT going to ignore it nor take it.

daMOUSE forgets I offered my husbands number, NO DOUBT he DOESN'T have the MANPARTS to make that call and say the shit to him that he says to me here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A line your husband hears often, no doubt. What are you doing to stimulate the economy today Ms U ? Wendy's or Burger King?
You fucking jackass. Can't come up with an argument so you resort to personal insults. Typical brainless liberal.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ms U. Remember the little guy in high school, dorky looking, didnt have any friends, not very smart, couldnt get a date,
so he would resort to being rude and obnoxious to get attention? Remember that guy?
It is obvious, Bullwinkle has a CRUSH on you!! He cant attract you with facts or his wit, so he resorts back to his High School days to get your attention.
Hah, what a loser.
Just pointing out the obvious.................................

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Ms U. Remember the little guy in high school, dorky looking, didnt have any friends, not very smart, couldnt get a date,
so he would resort to being rude and obnoxious to get attention? Remember that guy?
It is obvious, Bullwinkle has a CRUSH on you!! He cant attract you with facts or his wit, so he resorts back to his High School days to get your attention.
Hah, what a loser.
Just pointing out the obvious.................................
:) True, I recall a few of them loser's as a matter of fact.

I apologize again to everyone else.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
:) True, I recall a few of them loser's as a matter of fact.

I apologize again to everyone else.
No apology necessary. We all have to tolerate him..... for now.
Seems as you are just wearing the bulls eye lately.
It was bound to happen, they all have a degree of misogynistic tendencies. Take comfort in the fact that he is actually AFRAID of you!:)bulb

Funny though, most fighters/ boxers I've ever known display more chivalrous respect for females, especially the ones that work with kids and stuff like that.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If he doesn't knock it off, my husband will rip his empty head off his shoulders and shove it up his azz.:)
What's your hubby going to do when he finds out Da's head is already up his ass? ;)

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
, NO DOUBT he DOESN'T have the MANPARTS to make that call and say the shit to him that he says to me here.
I'm tempted to teach some manners too.

Hmm, just in time for a foreign policy debate. Couple thoughts: Aren't there tons of sheiks with oil $ who can pay for this shiite? Are we bribing these imams for info on al Quaeda? Can we assume the CIA is tracking any computer we give away? What has the most bang for the buck, buying a gun, building a school, building a hospital, or buying new curtains for a mosque?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts