Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Imagine they will be asking for our return shortly after.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Check this out!!

Iraqi Police Getting Yelled At.. Watch out! Potty mouth!

This guy is awesome!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
You know, I had always thought that W had completed a brilliant military move without the vast majority of the country never understood or did not have the capability to understand due to ideology. One of the US’s biggest and most immediate foes? Iran. Iraq is on the western border and Afghanistan is on the eastern while the gulf is to the south which is filled with our navy. He boxed them in on 3 sides and can be controlled at will militarily if need be. But a commentator brought up another issue that struck me over the weekend about the uprising in Iran. She credited W for bringing some form of freedom to the eastern and western border countries of Iran and those people want a taste of it too. Sad we don’t have a leader who can build upon this in the big chair.

My 2 cents, it’s going to get worse. Barry has all but waved the white flag to the terrorists. They know there will be no consequence from him or his administration. Iran is the one leading the attacks. More people who want to be free will be slaughtered.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
You know, I had always thought that W had completed a brilliant military move without the vast majority of the country never understood or did not have the capability to understand due to ideology. One of the US’s biggest and most immediate foes? Iran. Iraq is on the western border and Afghanistan is on the eastern while the gulf is to the south which is filled with our navy. He boxed them in on 3 sides and can be controlled at will militarily if need be. But a commentator brought up another issue that struck me over the weekend about the uprising in Iran. She credited W for bring some form of freedom to the eastern and western border countries of Iran and those people want a taste of it too. Sad we don’t have a leader who can build upon this in the big chair.

My 2 cents, it’s going to get worse. Barry has all but waved the white flag to the terrorists. They know there will be no consequence from him or his administration. Iran is the one leading the attacks. More people who want to be free will be slaughtered.
You hit the nail on the head........

What I cannot believe is that a lot of people here in the US have no clue as to what will happen if Iran becomes "Nuke Ready"...Lets just say it's a Game Changing Event in regards to the safety of the US........FOREVER.......

By placing a large amount of US troops in surrounding countries it protects the US in a multiple of ways.....The taste of freedom is contageous...the mass citizens of these countries are following the rule of the few out of fear...if a conflict did occur as many experts are saying it will...the US response can be swift and effective....

Does anyone in the general public really think our Military has been fighting with their hands untied? We have so many engagement restrictions over in both the countries that we are currently fighting it that it has caused a huge percentage of our casualties not to mention the time spent there.

If the proverbial gloves were to have ever been permitted to come off we would have been out of there a long time ago and with much better results......

Hopefully a Strong American President will be in power on the next round.
Saving US lives over seas before we have to on American soil is what it is all about.........

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
You hit the nail on the head........

What I cannot believe is that a lot of people here in the US have no clue as to what will happen if Iran becomes "Nuke Ready"...Lets just say it's a Game Changing Event in regards to the safety of the US........FOREVER.......

By placing a large amount of US troops in surrounding countries it protects the US in a multiple of ways.....The taste of freedom is contageous...the mass citizens of these countries are following the rule of the few out of fear...if a conflict did occur as many experts are saying it will...the US response can be swift and effective....

Does anyone in the general public really think our Military has been fighting with their hands untied? We have so many engagement restrictions over in both the countries that we are currently fighting it that it has caused a huge percentage of our casualties not to mention the time spent there.

If the proverbial gloves were to have ever been permitted to come off we would have been out of there a long time ago and with much better results......

Hopefully a Strong American President will be in power on the next round.
Saving US lives over seas before we have to on American soil is what it is all about.........
I am waiting for the Barry administration to have ACORN, or who ever they are now, visit each citizen and give us white little flags to waive in preparation to the events he has set fourth!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I am waiting for the Barry administration to have ACORN, or who ever they are now, visit each citizen and give us white little flags to waive in preparation to the events he has set fourth!
This sickest part of your statement is that it is somewhat TRUE....This administration is the worst possible thing that has happened to our country even worse than Carter......that is until Obama gets most of what he wants.......then that will be the worst thing that has ever happened to our country....

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
I love the speech :)

I have a nephew who left last night for Iraq. A neighborhood kid who is stationed over there right now discussed all of this with me via the net. He indicated that things have settled down a lot and that my nephew should not have much of a problem.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

I have a nephew who left last night for Iraq. A neighborhood kid who is stationed over there right now discussed all of this with me via the net. He indicated that things have settled down a lot and that my nephew should not have much of a problem.
I wish him a safe tour..........and an even safer return home....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
:)devilTell your nephew thank you from another who served in that region on 12 different occasions. He is doing a great and honorable job. He should be safe and I hope and pray he will remain that way!

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
"Brilliant military move" from DUHbya ROFLMAO that's the funniest line I've read on this site yet. :D :D You mean like the "brilliant military move" he made to hand over the search for bin Laden to tribes that were sympathetic to al Qaeda? Like the "brilliant military move" he made to leave Afhanistan which was harboring the people who attacked America to fight a war in Iraq which did not attack America? You mean like the "brilliant military move" leaving Rumdummy as SecDef long after he FUBAR'd the Iraq war?

I'm so glad the Rethuglican'ts are no longer in power and I hope they never regain the White House again.

(Edit...I almost forgot the "brilliant military move" he made to get himself admitted to the Tx Air National Guard during Vietnam. He surely was saved from death because he could barely fly their trainer aircraft, much less the REAL planes.)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
I wish him a safe tour..........and an even safer return home....
:)devilTell your nephew thank you from another who served in that region on 12 different occasions. He is doing a great and honorable job. He should be safe and I hope and pray he will remain that way!
Thanks guys. I appreciate it!

When he gets back I am sure he will want to go out and have some fun on the lake at some point......I will take him out to Mohave if he wants to

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

After he's there for a couple of months lets have a PB drive to send him and his crew some home comforts. Powered gatorade, candy, cigars, bore snakes and what not.

I did it for a friend who was there for the Iraq invasion and it was well appreciated.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
After he's there for a couple of months lets have a PB drive to send him and his crew some home comforts. Powered gatorade, candy, cigars, bore snakes and what not.

I did it for a friend who was there for the Iraq invasion and it was well appreciated.
I am all for that. When he gets settled in I will see if he is ready fr anything like that.

Thanks

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
"Brilliant military move" from DUHbya ROFLMAO that's the funniest line I've read on this site yet. :D :D You mean like the "brilliant military move" he made to hand over the search for bin Laden to tribes that were sympathetic to al Qaeda? Like the "brilliant military move" he made to leave Afhanistan which was harboring the people who attacked America to fight a war in Iraq which did not attack America? You mean like the "brilliant military move" leaving Rumdummy as SecDef long after he FUBAR'd the Iraq war?

I'm so glad the Rethuglican'ts are no longer in power and I hope they never regain the White House again.

(Edit...I almost forgot the "brilliant military move" he made to get himself admitted to the Tx Air National Guard during Vietnam. He surely was saved from death because he could barely fly their trainer aircraft, much less the REAL planes.)
Nobody is denying that W made mistakes; all presidents an all wars have mistakes. To many what ifs happen and you can only be right 50% of the time making you wrong 50% of the time.
So I guess your idiot messiah has made all the right calls in the past 6 months?
Pirate situation could have been called final within 12 hours....he delayed action by 4 days.
He was pulling out of Iraq immediately, now he is following the W plan and has hired his Defense Secretary....so he is also making he same mistake according to you?
Left can't have it both ways.....protest action and wars and when we pull back you complain. It's all or noting and W's mistake was taking his eye of the ball and not committing the same amount to Afghan because he caved in to the liberal left pressure......you know the code pink pussification you all subscribe to!
Barry over in Europe and the Middle East begging those nations for W protecting your stupid ass you unthankful bastard! Your idiot leader Barry as well as Clinton all agree Iraq is much better off.
At least W joined and raised his right hand to serve.....Barry only raised his hand for handouts and to puff puff give. Fuc*ing Coward and lacking in honor!
Catsh*t, what selfless service did you perform for this country? I bet you are a 140lb starbucks nerd who lives in your moms basement and has not done one thing in service for this country and has not raised up one hand in defense of your neighbor despite grave danger....I have many times with foreign and domestic and with the crap you have spewed since we have crossed paths I would think twice about you and walk away with regards to you....don’t worry, I don't need your liberal ass to help me and you don't have the pair to do so.
I think the pink triangle flag on the rainbow background you fly also has codes like the American flag and you should take it off the pole in your yard out of respect.

Respectfully looking forward to your ignorant liberal ideology tomorrow....

·
Registered
109 Posts
You know, I had always thought that W had completed a brilliant military move without the vast majority of the country never understood or did not have the capability to understand due to ideology. One of the US’s biggest and most immediate foes? Iran. Iraq is on the western border and Afghanistan is on the eastern while the gulf is to the south which is filled with our navy. He boxed them in on 3 sides and can be controlled at will militarily if need be. But a commentator brought up another issue that struck me over the weekend about the uprising in Iran. She credited W for bringing some form of freedom to the eastern and western border countries of Iran and those people want a taste of it too. Sad we don’t have a leader who can build upon this in the big chair.

So true. You had to grow up in the middle of the cold war and understand the domino theory to see the brilliance in this. It put us "in their face" with the terrorists.

And ignore Catmando, he's conflicted. Any liberal democrat that operates a high performance boat, much less any other type of non-green machine, is a hypocrite who is not living in accordance with their beliefs. I don't care what anyone believes, just that you live according to those beliefs.

And I would always agree that those who completely embrace peace are the highest form of thinking that their is. They can be thankful that there are people like us to protect them from the truly evil people who still exist in this world. The peace lovers just don't get this, much less the fact that the only way to deal with it is to eliminate it. Sometimes brutally.

Pesky Varmint

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts

You have got to be the dumbest f--k in the whole world and you advertise it everytime your mouth opens or your fat little fingers type........Explain yourself with some facts or anything remotely resembling logic rather than just spew your hate for Bush and Republicans.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
So true. You had to grow up in the middle of the cold war and understand the domino theory to see the brilliance in this. It put us "in their face" with the terrorists.

And ignore Catmando, he's conflicted. Any liberal democrat that operates a high performance boat, much less any other type of non-green machine, is a hypocrite who is not living in accordance with their beliefs. I don't care what anyone believes, just that you live according to those beliefs.

And I would always agree that those who completely embrace peace are the highest form of thinking that their is. They can be thankful that there are people like us to protect them from the truly evil people who still exist in this world. The peace lovers just don't get this, much less the fact that the only way to deal with it is to eliminate it. Sometimes brutally.

Pesky Varmint
Well varmint you sure aren't very pesky with that post. :D Weak. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts