Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Gotta love our soldiers!!! Too bad he has to do this to get them try to police their own country!

"until you man up.. shit the f..k up!"

thats got to be the phrase of the day!

·
Junior Mumbler
521 Posts
Trucks? walk south , I garuantee you'll get in a fight. Go kick some ass and fight for your country you f&&^in' pussies! :)devil

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
New sticker for my truck window.

Gotta love our soldiers!!! Too bad he has to do this to get them try to police their own country!

"until you man up.. shit the f..k up!"

thats got to be the phrase of the day!
Gonna get this cut and applied to my truck's rear window.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Makes me want to get off my ass and start fighting......Unfortunatly he will probably get in trouble for taking to the Iraqs like that.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Great speech!

Try that with a group of USA cops, the lawsuits/stress leave/officer's rights violations allegations /lawsuits would be rollin in like dice !

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Amen to that.........you can't even cus in the academy anymore.

1980 for me............
Yeah, I've been noticing that our officers go home without any blood on their uniforms every day.... what's up with that? That's not how we did it.... I had blood on me almost every day. I'm also really broken up, too...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
That about sums it up.:(:(

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
We have around 50 of our officers in Iraq and Afghanistan at any given time over the last 7 years. I'd bet a code 7 that's a copper in that video.

Blood on cop uniforms?, we had over 250 officers attacked last year, three of them did'nt come home. Don't fool yourself, coppers still bleed, the news just does'nt give a damn, but that's a different story, no pun intended.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts