Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holder on retrying Clemons on Lying To Congress,we can not and will not allow this behavior without consequences.? I am amazed the situation he has his Lying ASS in, Are You Kidding Us?:)Unsure

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Classic do as I say, not as I do!!

Ain't karma a bitch!! :))THumbsUp
I just can't believe that we are spending millions to try a baseball player for using Steroids. I know he supposedly lied before congress, but WTF. I don't give a crap if he did steroids or not. He's a ball player! Obama lied about Guantanomo, getting the troops out of the east, etc. Just my .02

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just can't believe that we are spending millions to try a baseball player for using Steroids. I know he supposedly lied before congress, but WTF. I don't give a crap if he did steroids or not. He's a ball player! Obama lied about Guantanomo, getting the troops out of the east, etc. Just my .02

Rep. Issa is NOT going to let this get swept under the rug until after the election.The days of Chicago Politics are over "o" and holder.I want this POS arrogant holder to be held in Contempt of Congress,sentenced and sent to Prison just like their buddy blaggo. "o" and holder totally misread the experienced,educated and dedicated members of Congress to allow them to get away with perjury,witness tampering,with holding information that was demanded and now here we are and I'm putting all my $'s on Issa and the Boys. There is going to be a day of accountability and as Mr. Issa said today to the people who think this is and can be covered up =Remember Richard Nixon!!:))THumbsUp

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Issa should have the full support of the press in discovering the truth for the American People since the representatives of the American People are the liars! If this was Bush or any other republican, this would be front-page news and "Lead Story" on every mainstream media newscast until heads rolled. Fast and Furious is the sole claim of this administration with Holder's head first on the platter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts