Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just trying to get an idea of how many boats are gonna run in the challenge on Fathers Day. It gives me a good idea of how much MONEY Im gonna pocket for taking this thing home.

Right now we have:

1 K5 Baby!!
2 K69 with the oldest fossil known to man abandoning his wheel chair RankDizzy
3 Wayne-O "I almost won the Nationals last year" Herbert in the Ghost of Franks and Beans K50
4 Rick "Nuts a hangin" QUEEN!!! K7
5 Dear Jack Landers in the K27 Submarine!
6 Billy "McProDesigns brother"" Berkenstalker and Krazy Krayon Express
7 K711 Steve "SeQUEER EYE FOR THE QUEER GUY" with Pat Eason running the blender.
8 Phil "Hand in your $100 donation" Gould
9 K66 Ty "Goettels Puppet" Newton:D
10 Matt I have nothing bad to say about him Brown (Dahlhoffs old boat)
11 Can we get Steele to make it out?

We can have two different classes.

The REAL K Boat Class and the NKRAs:)hand

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Where the hell is the REAL K BOAT KING?

Does he have powder puff bowling that day or something?

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

He has drill team Practice that weekend and then a slumber party.

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Rumor has it the King has pissed of the Lake boss (DN). Don't know everything but testing may have changed for a select few. Just a Rumor???

JW

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Im just trying to get an idea of how many boats are gonna run in the challenge on Fathers Day. It gives me a good idea of how much MONEY Im gonna have taken out of my pocket by one of these guys who have to work for a living and can't practice all week long at the river in between catching ton's of carp and hanging out at Road Runner & Fox's.
Right now we have:

1 K5 with the wanna be custom paint job Baby!!
2 K69 with the oldest fossil known to man abandoning his wheel chair RankDizzy
3 Wayne-O "I almost won the Nationals last year" Herbert in the Ghost of Franks and Beans K50
4 Rick "Nuts a hangin" QUEEN!!! K7
5 Dear Jack Landers in the K27 Submarine!
6 Billy "McProDesigns brother"" Berkenstalker and Krazy Krayon Express
7 K711 Steve "SeQUEER EYE FOR THE QUEER GUY" with Pat Eason running the blender.
8 Phil "Hand in your $100 donation" Gould
9 K66 Ty "Goettels Puppet" Newton:D
10 Matt I have nothing bad to say about him Brown (Dahlhoffs old boat)
11 Can we get Steele to make it out?

We can have two different classes.

The REAL K Boat Class and the NKRAs:)hand
:)devil:)grn

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts

Is this the New Condom wrap or Shelf paper EXPRESS!! :)devil

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
what the hell is that . I thought tony liked them plain. :D
Someone donated some gay lookin vinyl I think and tony couldn't resist.

Rexone<<< liked the white and before that the orange, but that's just me I guess.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It's the one that will be kicking your ass as usual! And,,,,,,,,, It is not a duplicate or replica!!:)hand

Don't hate all the players...Just a certain donut loving one....:)grn
I know you love me Billy. You told me! :D

·
Just another Wannabe
1,200 Posts
Don't you dare call that mess a Wannabe paint job!

And by the way, you may not use the word wanna be or Wannabe in the same paragraph as the word 'race', 'racing', or in terms in any association as such without the written permission of the holder of the trade name with the United States government. And since I am the holder of said copyrighted trade name, I am quite sure that you did not have said permission.
But can't wait to see the K-5. That picture does not do much justice. It is probably a pretty cool piece.

However, I heard a rumor while on the phone today that the K-39 was making the long tow to Irvine. (I heard it was in like Illinois or something. The guy I was on the phone with had just spoken to the owner of the 39 the week before.) They only made mention of the show only, so I don't think it will hit the K challenge. I don't think the boat has touched water in a decade or more. Maybe two!

·
Registered
977 Posts
It's the one that will be kicking your ass as usual! And,,,,,,,,, It is not a duplicate or replica!!:)hand

I know you love me Billy. You told me! :D
From the looks of that picture you got that deal "aired-out" perfect!!!

If you can't do any better than that I could whip your ass with one of DN's pontoon boats.

Better keep practicing buddy try and see if you can get it to 80

·
Members only
4,518 Posts

No this is Tony trying to offset the immense amount of gayness he has bestowed on himself for riding up & down the river on his pontoon boat all by himself... I heard when he climbed out of the boat his pink thong was exposed... a little bit.:)Unsure I also heard he was holding up a 3 lb carp to every boat that came by...:)eh:)

·
Fastest member
529 Posts
challenge

I'am still waiting for a challenge, just haven't seen one yet. I didn't race for 13 years came to irvine and took home the money and now you want me to do it again, with no real challenge it gets kinda boring, but the real freedom will be there so button up your jock strap guru because your going down just like you do everynight with your boy toy. :|err

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
What do you have to do to run:)bulb, I have watched and it looks like you guys give it half throttle down the straight and cruise threw the corners then check your balls to see if there still there and do it again, that would be no problem:)grn:)grn:D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
What do you have to do to run:)bulb, I have watched and it looks like you guys give it half throttle down the straight and cruise threw the corners then check your balls to see if there still there and do it again, that would be no problem:)grn:)grn:D
This would be a major problem for the likes of a guy like you who's balls would be on the beach in your wife's purse where they have been for some 27yrs. You do have the half throttle deal down perfect though. In fact that would be twice as fast as you've been so far. :)devil

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
1/16th race?

What do you have to do to run:)bulb, I have watched and it looks like you guys give it half throttle down the straight and cruise through the corners then check your balls to see if they're still there and do it again, that would be no problem:)grn:)grn:D
This must be from a 1/16th of a race, racer..........Oh, I fixed a couple of things for you.........Ray

1 - 20 of 52 Posts