Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Irvine Lake's 1st Annual Jet Boat Regatta is set for October 23-25.

Registration packets are ready!

If you are interested in participating in this years regatta please contact me for details.

Phone: (714) 649-9113 ex. 6
Email: [email protected]

Registration is open to the first 75 boats. Camping is available!

Thanks,

Lara

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Irvine Lake's 1st Annual Jet Boat Regatta is set for October 23-25.

Registration packets are ready!

If you are interested in participating in this years regatta please contact me for details.

Phone: (714) 649-9113 ex. 6
Email: [email protected]

Registration is open to the first 75 boats. Camping is available!

Thanks,

Lara
How much room for motorhomes or trailers? Hook ups?

·
Boat Test GURU
450 Posts
MIKE D Talked to Dave Noyes yesterday and the stated not many sign up's for the Jet Boat Regatta.
He mentioned he might have to change this and add V-Drive boats if registration does not pick up.

JET BOAT GUYS THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOR YOUR VERY OWN REGATTA AT THE LAKE DON'T (GS) IT UP.

JW

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
MIKE D Talked to Dave Noyes yesterday and the stated not many sign up's for the Jet Boat Regatta.
He mentioned he might have to change this and add V-Drive boats if registration does not pick up.

JET BOAT GUYS THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOR YOUR VERY OWN REGATTA AT THE LAKE DON'T (GS) IT UP.

JW
Im sure it will pick up once it gets closer. Alot of peeps are tight on the funds and have river trips planned. Don't add them guys just yet.....:D

·
Upstanding Member
12,680 Posts
Not only will I be making a video of this event but i'll be loading up some of the better passes and posting them up in here. Professional photography will also be available from many sources.

I'm willing to bet that if the showing is strong Dave will do this every year.

·
Shifty Racing
680 Posts
Not only will I be making a video of this event but i'll be loading up some of the better passes and posting them up in here. Professional photography will also be available from many sources.

Thats what im talking about! :)devil

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,360 Posts

Well Im glad to see you going Jerry, for the day or the weekend, the Howard Cosell of the boat video's:D:D cya there Howard:)devil;)

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Shaun,

Its pretty simple. Everyone can run their boats that are paid and part of the group. Hopefully the jetters wont have a bunch of squirrels running around out there. Dave does not allow any side by side racing so use discretion.:)bulbTry to keep the number of boats running around to 5 or 6 at a time. The lake runs like a freeway system. Stay on one side going one way and the other side going the other way. Maybe they will have some buoys set up for a 1/4 mile deal or 1/8th mile. Its up to you guys to come up with activities that can get people involved. It's easier for us with the circle boats to have timed events because we can set up a course. I would think scores could be settled in some inconspicuous ways of lining up:)bulb You guys have to police yourselves You can't allow it to look like Elsinore in January. It is a blast to be able to go out and test and romp on the gas with your buddies. Just use your head.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.