Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
perf boat still wont let me post pics so i was trying to drag them over from v-driveboat.com but to much of a hassle...so that was the only one im posting.....dont know who won yet...

· Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Gordy won fast time and overall driving Tony's boat K5. Tony won top speed in K69.

· Old Timer
935 Posts
Bezer Row

The other King wrenching away

Good lookin' Spitfire for sale

Gordy and the K-5

Female K Driver (notice the ski tow)

· Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i had to get back home and off my feet but i had a good time and met some of ya from the boards here....was nice meeting you guys...:D

· Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Carl owes me a new cell phone...after the drunk dialin goin on last night...I had to throw my phone away...

Where'd Sammons run off to today????

I stopped on my way home from Irvine and put the new phone in the mail.

Just please HOLD your breath until it arrives.

What was that address again? Oh ya, #7 Degree Ave. Boise, ID

CC

· Administrator
11,501 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
It was good to see everyone, what a relaxing weekend. Shout out to Jim Bandelin for doing a good job during his training session in the P69. I think he just might be able to do it! Little more confidence! Good boat count for the weekend. Kinda nice to just be able to show up and gear up and go for a spin when you want. Amy O.

· Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was good to see everyone, what a relaxing weekend. Shout out to Jim Bandelin for doing a good job during his training session in the P69. I think he just might be able to do it! Little more confidence! Good boat count for the weekend. Kinda nice to just be able to show up and gear up and go for a spin when you want. Amy O.

looked for you guys to say hi...:)hand

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.