Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Throughout the summer months Irvine Lake will be offering special hours for boaters to test their boats. The lake will be open every Tuesday from 2pm-7pm. If you would like to schedule an appointment to bring a boat out please call or email me: (714) 308-5480 or [email protected]. The cost for testing is $100 per day.

Thanks!

Dave

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
wow, thats some serious coin, do you have anything like site 6 (free), or a one year pass (like windsor) for that price...

i'm just sayin

·
BB572
227 Posts
I have tested out there numerous times and to me $100.00 is WELL WORTH it. You are the only boat on the lake. :) I figure it is cheaper for me to test there than Elsinore. By the time you pay for the gas to go to/from O.C., the $20.00 lake pass at Elsinore, and the 3 hours worth of driving, I think Irvine Lake wins.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I have tested out there numerous times and to me $100.00 is WELL WORTH it. You are the only boat on the lake. :) I figure it is cheaper for me to test there than Elsinore. By the time you pay for the gas to go to/from O.C., the $20.00 lake pass at Elsinore, and the 3 hours worth of driving, I think Irvine Lake wins.
this is a good point... time is money for guys like you!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
100 bucks can i bring the lady and hang out and "TEST" anything we bring all day long?? Sounds good to me...ill take that deal
:)devil

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
100 bucks is a fair deal for those who really want to test and record changes on race boats. It's close to a large population center (don't have to drive far), and controlled water conditions, not a lot of wind generally like Elsinore or other options open to the public. Yes time is money for those who work and need to go somewhere quickly at the end of the day and get testing done.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
rex

get a couple of your buddies down there... I am in CA this week and will split the hundy with someone that wants to test thier boat and cooler for the day on Friday...

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
get a couple of your buddies down there... I am in CA this week and will split the hundy with someone that wants to test thier boat and cooler for the day on Friday...
Are you kidding? I'm a moderator, buddies.... hil:)

jk ~

·
Premium Member
782 Posts

lolo looking at that way that would make a bitchin day out of it .
plus the fact that there is no crazys on the water while your testing .

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Seriously, a lot of the guys that test would probably love to have an extra boat bitch to help out... ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Maybe Dave can clarify if something has changed, but in the past the Lake was only available outside fishing hours (Tue. 2-7, MWTH 4-7). No Friday or weekend testing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts