Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Throughout the summer months Irvine Lake will be offering special hours for boaters to test their boats. The lake will be open every Tuesday from 2pm-7pm. If you would like to schedule an appointment to bring a boat out please call or email me: (714) 308-5480 or [email protected]. The cost for testing is $100 per day.

Thanks!

Dave

·
Amber Racing Services
4,250 Posts
I have to say Dave ... you have really bent over backwards to bring Hot Rod boats back to So Cal

I for one will thank you over and over.

I know I've already said it, but I'll say it again ... if you ever need anything, let me know.

Thanks again for making Irvine Lake possible,

Brian Busby
949-870-5773 cell

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Very cool :)devil

S CP :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Bump for Thunderpumpkin:

Bump :)

Wes and Austin we need to work on this :)bulb

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Throughout the summer months Irvine Lake will be offering special hours for boaters to test their boats. The lake will be open every Tuesday from 2pm-7pm. If you would like to schedule an appointment to bring a boat out please call or email me: (714) 308-5480 or [email protected]. The cost for testing is $100 per day.

Thanks!

Dave
Next tues open?

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts

Thanks!

Dave
Next tues open?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the tip off is the word "EVERY"

Just sayin..............;)

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Your wife loves yours! Have your wife call mine and talk her into it.
I garantee That will never happen! you may be building a white and blue Stealth for Waynes girl before too long there Mike!... and Im sure your wife has ridden in yours!
Good luck to the both of you,that is an argument I want no part of!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Thanks Dave we got alot done thanks to your facility and I was home in time for diner
Mike,

From your experience on the lake does the wind pick-up in the afternoon. Our local go-fast lake ( El Capitan) the wind picks up so bad that there are rollers and white caps sometimes. The last I was out there with Thunderpumpkin in his PC and I was in the CP we hit a roller at about 75-80 it got our attention.

Can you leave the trailer on the ramp for quick changes to the boat ?

Jon

·
Registered
718 Posts
Mike,

From your experience on the lake does the wind pick-up in the afternoon. Our local go-fast lake ( El Capitan) the wind picks up so bad that there are rollers and white caps sometimes. The last I was out there with Thunderpumpkin in his PC and I was in the CP we hit a roller at about 75-80 it got our attention.

Can you leave the trailer on the ramp for quick changes to the boat ?

Jon

I know this question is not for me but I live about 10 miles from Irvine Lake and I've spent a lot of time on it in years past. In my opinion wind is not much of an issue on that lake, it's pretty well tucked in a mountain area.

You should not have issues. I actually went out there today to see if I could see anybody running but by the time I got there everybody was on their way out.

As for your trailer question, i'm not sure, I was at the lake today at like 5:30 and there were no boats on the lake so I can't imagine they'd tell you that ou can't leave your trailer on the ramp. Plus they have multiple ramps anyways.

That is my $.02

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I know this question is not for me but I live about 10 miles from Irvine Lake and I've spent a lot of time on it in years past. In my opinion wind is not much of an issue on that lake, it's pretty well tucked in a mountain area.

You should not have issues. I actually went out there today to see if I could see anybody running but by the time I got there everybody was on their way out.

As for your trailer question, i'm not sure, I was at the lake today at like 5:30 and there were no boats on the lake so I can't imagine they'd tell you that ou can't leave your trailer on the ramp. Plus they have multiple ramps anyways.

That is my $.02
We left trailer on ramp for 3hrs yesterday, It depends I have been there when there was 6 of us testing and in that case we leave trailer in water until we are done with our test than pull out and let next guy go.

Its alot more fun when there are a few of us testing there. Lots of slinging going on

·
Registered
718 Posts
We left trailer on ramp for 3hrs yesterday, It depends I have been there when there was 6 of us testing and in that case we leave trailer in water until we are done with our test than pull out and let next guy go.

Its alot more fun when there are a few of us testing there. Lots of slinging going on

Rite on, yeah it's a great lake. Was that you with TPR behind the pewter silverado? I was the nerd sitting by the entrance with the road bike when you guys pulled out of the parking lot....

I figured I'd ride out and see if could watch anybody doing some hot-rodding around the lake. Too bad I missed you guys, good lookin boat!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Thanks for the info Nick and Mike D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.