Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have moved our testing days at Irvine Lake to Wednesdays starting at 4:00 p.m. The good news is the fee to launch has been reduced to $50. If you plan on coming out, you must call Dave Noyes or Melanie Montoure at (714) 538-0079 or Mel at (714) 649-9111 x6.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Launch Fee

We have moved our testing days at Irvine Lake to Wednesdays starting at 4:00 p.m. The good news is the fee to launch has been reduced to $50. If you plan on coming out, you must call Dave Noyes or Melanie Montoure at (714) 538-0079 or Mel at (714) 649-9111 x6.
When did this launch fee reduction go into effect?

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Is this to run on the clocks or just boat on the lake? I don't think i've payed more then $10 for all day before but i've never boated in CA.
Its a private lake. no other boats on the lake while testing. its a good deal for some of us, because the closest lake around here is 45 min away. this lake has no po-po, so open headers blaw blaw ect. it makes it nice to try out some hardware changes and then go right back out and test the change.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Its a private lake. no other boats on the lake while testing. its a good deal for some of us, because the closest lake around here is 45 min away. this lake has no po-po, so open headers blaw blaw ect. it makes it nice to try out some hardware changes and then go right back out and test the change.
OK, that makes sense now. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts