Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you will make it. Hang in there and keep working hard.... How many of you guys are burning the midnight oil to? I think you guys will like this B boat when you see it... :D

Attachments

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Just got the rest of the parts for K-24 TODAY...:)coffee Engine will go in the boat Thursday and at Irvine bright and early Friday...:)devil

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I think you will make it. Hang in there and keep working hard.... How many of you guys are burning the midnight oil to? I think you guys will like this B boat when you see it... :D

Mike is this boat gonna run in the K boat challenge?

·
Village Idiot
3,499 Posts
It will be work just to get my rear end there so I don't foresee any chance of getting my boat there to. At least I will be able to admire all the work that you guys put into this stuff. I sure am looking forward to this.

Paul

·
3,246 Posts
K6 also has a different lockout handle and down pedal (as you can tell i was drewling over that boat and notice the little details)

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Not Going to Happen

will clyde live that long, I hope you get it done that we will probably be hooked up me the fastest time and you the slowest.:)devil
Lot's of Testosterone flying aroung here lately!! I'm just going to keep my mouth shut this time and let the "MAD DOG MORGAN POWER" do the talking...:|err:):)punch:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts