Performance Boats Forum banner

Irvine testing 10/09

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  CrackerChick 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm going to post the whole month of Octobers Irvine Lake testing in this one thread, so check back later for more pic's.

I haven't been able to post pic's for a wile so I am going to post the last three weeks of boat testing as I get time.

The first one is my friend Bill who just got his boat back together after blowing up his motor at the start of this season. As we all do when we break something, he built it bigger and faster with more HP.
Bill is no longer the boat ramp Bit%$#$ch, he is now the new resident Irvine Lake K boat King for the over 60 class. (No worries Gordy)
Bill is back and it's good to see the smile again. I'm happy for you Bill, you got your toy back.

See less See more
#2 ·
More pic's

The smile :)

I think most guys were either testing for races coming up at Parker or Ming.

More to come :D

#3 ·
Bill lost his job as ramp Bit$%^ch so Gregg took over.

Nice legs Gregg. :)bulb

Mikey getting ready to break something.

Mike, did you break anything?

#5 ·
See the girl in the back ground. She's not happy about something, or somebody.

These guys are always happy about something. This weeks it's oil pressure.

#6 ·

The outboards run so smooth in the water, it's fun to watch.

Many more to come.

#7 · (Edited)

Dang, are those the same legs?

More coming.

#8 ·
I haven't been able to post pic's for a wile so I am going to post the last three weeks of boat testing as I get time.

The first one is my friend Bill who just got his boat back together after blowing up his motor at the start of this season. As we all do when we break something, he built it bigger and faster with more HP.
Bill is no longer the boat ramp Bit%$#$ch, he is now the new resident Irvine Lake K boat King for the over 60 class. (No worries Gordy)
Bill is back and it's good to see the smile again. I'm happy for you Bill, you got your toy back.

Its noteveryday you see a small block in one of these. Looks like fun.

#10 ·
10-19-09 testing

This is the baby of Scott and Missy. Her name is Madilyn.

She was expressing how much she loves to watch boat testing at Irvine Lake. Want a sweet heart.

Everybody goes to the dam. So if they run out of gas or break something it's a long swim back.

LOOK it's a Right turn. :)devil

#11 ·

No GAS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.