Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I just onto Oakleys website and order direct....way easier for the few dollars you will save, and I have a buddy that is a account rep for them.

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
FOCK OAKLEYS:)i have 1 160$ pair at the bottom of mead and 1 160$ pair at the bottom of powell,and 2-120$ pair in my truck that so scrached you can see out them.im going with some thing a LITTLE LESS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from now on:D

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Glow In The Dark Sunglasses hil:)

FOCK OAKLEYS:)i have 1 160$ pair at the bottom of mead and 1 160$ pair at the bottom of powell,and 2-120$ pair in my truck that so scrached you can see out them.im going with some thing a LITTLE LESS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from now on:D
FOCK OAKLEY!!!

I spent almost $200 on a pair 5 years ago that I bought at the factory in Foothill Ranch. Was about 5 feet out the door and the frames literally broke and fell off my face, the lenses got all jacked up. Turned around and walked back inside and explained what happened, their response sorry all we can do is replace the frames, told them to take the lenses and shove it up their ass :|err Been buying $50 Polarized Sunglasses from West Marine ever since :)hand

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glow In The Dark Sunglasses hil:)

FOCK OAKLEY!!!

I spent almost $200 on a pair 5 years ago that I bought at the factory in Foothill Ranch. Was about 5 feet out the door and the frames literally broke and fell off my face, the lenses got all jacked up. Turned around and walked back inside and explained what happened, their response sorry all we can do is replace the frames, told them to take the lenses and shove it up their ass :|err Been buying $50 Polarized Sunglasses from West Marine ever since :)hand
I hear ya. I personally buy Spyware. The Oakleys are for a co-worker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts