Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 03, 2008
Stewart to San Manuel?
The rumor of the day is that Chad Reed and San Manuel have not come to terms for 2009, and that James Stewart will be taking his place. Several team managers have confirmed this, so stay tuned to Racer X for more on this development.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stewart is going Blue.

Question I have is Chad going Green? He wore a green shirt & hat in is intro last night for SX.

Oh and for all you haters Reed Rocks.:)devil:)devil:D
I still don't like him but I respect the hell out of him. He's tough and that's why he's the champ. BUT... Bubba did beat him with a blown out knee.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that Bubba is done..... He is his own worse enemy. When he's on he wins, but when he's off, he's wayyyyyy off and barely finishes....

I like Reed's style - reminds me of McGrath.

I wanted Windham to win the title though.

Milton

·
Damage Inc
433 Posts
I think that Bubba is done..... He is his own worse enemy. When he's on he wins, but when he's off, he's wayyyyyy off and barely finishes....

I like Reed's style - reminds me of McGrath.

I wanted Windham to win the title though.

Milton
Reed had as many cheers as boos. Most of the cheers were from girls...
I would have liked Windham also, wish he would have pushed earlier in the season.
I thought Bubba was going to JGR Yamaha so he could move into a neckcar...
Still seems to leave Reed out, although the champ should always have a ride.

·
Social
1,250 Posts
I still don't like him but I respect the hell out of him. He's tough and that's why he's the champ. BUT... Bubba did beat him with a blown out knee.
Don't want to spoil it for those that have not watched yet but.......Reed could have just set the cruise control and stayed in 4th Saturday night and still taken the championship...but he rode hard and took the win. :)devil

Awesome racing Saturday night

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Don't want to spoil it for those that have not watched yet but.......Reed could have just set the cruise control and stayed in 4th Saturday night and still taken the championship...but he rode hard and took the win. :)devil

Awesome racing Saturday night
I was there and saw an AMAZING ride from Reed..I didn't want him to win the championship but that dude could ride:)devil..I had to listen to Shannon all night about how great he is..and there was a TON of EYE CANDY there:D...I was kind of happy I didn't run into DIA..:):)punch:)hand

·
Registered
51 Posts
if stewart goes to san manuel it dosnt mean he has to ride a yamaha, the bike contract was for reed. thats why reed was on factory equipment and ramsey was not on 100% factory stuff. so it probably would be up to stewart to see what factory will give him bikes. but i could see him going to jgr so he would have a in for nascar.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You cant be serious...you think this gives a rats ass what name in on the check when he cashes it? Hell no..he could care less.
I am serious... look at last year when he would cover up the Monster logo on the podium. He was pissed when Kawi told him they were being sponserd by Monster when he had a personal sponser with Red Bull. They just handed him key's to a Bently at that time and was supposedly making over a million by Red Bull.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts