Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean in front of the London Bridge Resort where it is wide that is.

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO!
but with a toon you can pull up and tie to the wall anywhere and drop an anchor in the rear.:D
:)devil
I've done worse in my boat but it was an emergency.....well sorta....I was in a hurry...and the cove was deserted finally..I have the bow scratches to prove it.

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Darryl, can I borrow your grill if I see you? I'll trade you some propane time for a Kansas city steak?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey Darryl, can I borrow your grill if I see you? I'll trade you some propane time for a Kansas city steak?
No grillin this weekend to crowded,every man for themselve.
Hope to see you out there we will be out Sat,Sun & Mon.:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am almost positive it is. I asked an LEO years ago and anchoring your boat is a violation. Someting having to do with impeding the flow of traffic or something to that effect. Hence why you don't see boats anchored out.

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it true there is no longer a big boat restriction in the channel?

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, since last year. But no Houseboats.
So is a 32' Party Hut considered a house boat??Or a pontoon boat? in reference to the channel rules that is

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats a pontoon and you knew that. They don't want the big ass Houseboats in the channel, like the ones the Nautical rents out.
Actually, no I didn' know, just asking a serious question. Serious question Here ? Holy Crap I am CRAZY!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts