Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a concert last night, STYX/REO/.38 Special, and saw way too many women with the Platinum or bright White hair, and to me it just seems like it's gotten old.... like a fad thats been hangin on too long... maybe it's just me, but i have seen some women that really just don't do that look very well.

Just my .02 for whatever thats worth....

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah i was there too 38 special sounded good styx was excellent reo was just ok and that was who i wanted to see styx was the best

·
Registered
810 Posts
its all extensions.... truth is most girls have little or in some cases no hair left by the time they get 30.. and the extensions get more and more costly too ! Its huge,huge business

·
Registered
557 Posts
It's really refreshing to me to see a brunette anymore.
I'm sick of bleached blonde hair & black roots!

Ken

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I always ask them "you have perfectly nice blonde hair, why did you die your roots brown/black"

Always gets a funny look from them

I'm sick of bleached blonde hair & black roots!

Ken

·
Registered
557 Posts
I always ask them "you have perfectly nice blonde hair, why did you die your roots brown/black"

Good one! I'm going to start using that one with your permission.

Ken

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
No worries. You will surely get some funny looks.

Good one! I'm going to start using that one with your permission.

Ken

·
Registered
551 Posts
Went to a concert last night, STYX/REO/.38 Special, and saw way too many women with the Platinum or bright White hair, and to me it just seems like it's gotten old.... like a fad thats been hangin on too long... maybe it's just me, but i have seen some women that really just don't do that look very well.

Just my .02 for whatever thats worth....

That's my opinion of tatoos. Way overdone:):)punch Having tatoos now days means your a follower, when I was young only the real rebels had tatoos:)hand

·
Senior Expert
252 Posts
Hotties can pull off platinum blonde hair. :D Otherwise it usually doesn't look to good.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You just answered ur own question, styx, 38 special.......:D
I guess you have a point there, but i'm seeing it more and more all over, and some women need a reality check... they just look desperate to hang with the youngin's and relive their youth....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts