Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While working on my boat this morning, I get this phone call. It is a lady from the RNC asking me to donate $200 or please at least $100 dollars to defeat Obama!! I asked her what the heck are you calling me for??? Did the millionaires and billionaires who run the Republican party run out of money ???? .... Sorry lady, but I need my $200 bucks for boat gas!! BYE !

Can you believe that ??? I must be on some rightie sucker list..... BTW, I would have said the exact same thing to a DNC caller.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
While working on my boat this morning, I get this phone call. It is a lady from the RNC asking me to donate $200 or please at least $100 dollars to defeat Obama!! I asked her what the heck are you calling me for??? Did the millionaires and billionaires who run the Republican party run out of money ???? .... Sorry lady, but I need my $200 bucks for boat gas!! BYE !

Can you believe that ??? I must be on some rightie sucker list..... BTW, I would have said the exact same thing to a DNC caller.
Too bad I dont have your phone #... I would have you on every call list of every GOP fundraiser that I could find... hil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Too bad I dont have your phone #... I would have you on every call list of every GOP fundraiser that I could find... hil:)
How much would you pay for it?? (All proceeds to the RNC, of course!)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Lets get a pool going for that number and the proceeds will go to RNC:)devil

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
A four pack of Omahasteaks best fillets??? And a bottle of grey goose??? Delivered to your door... :happy:
Gotta say...that is a hell of an opening bid!:))THumbsUp:happy:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Yeah, self image. Thats what drove him to be a TSA agent. Self image.:knockout::knockout:
I'm betting DMV counter person. I'm surprised he didn't donate after seeing the nearly billion dollar war chest the Kenyan has amassed from big business.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yeah, self image. Thats what drove him to be a TSA agent. Self image.:knockout::knockout:
A TSA Agent???...What the hell, I thought he was a hall monitor at an elementry school. Oh well...another image shattered.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have NO respect for yourself and your image.?:no:

If I had any self respect I wouldn't be hanging around a bunch of rightie doofuses who think Obama was born in Kenya and George Soros will personally be tallying up the votes so Obama wins .... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
If I had any self respect I wouldn't be hanging around a bunch of rightie doofuses who think Obama was born in Kenya and George Soros will personally be tallying up the votes so Obama wins .... :rolleyes:
No your just a doofus lefty that think's the Kock brothers are controlling things. Funny how a Independant free thinker rant's about the Kocks giving money to Rep candidates and the TP. But never has a bad word to say about Soros who gives way more money in way more ways to push the liberal agenda and the bad dirction of this country he want's it to go in. HMMMMM not much of a free thinker huh ? Just a libby attacking the right on a regular basis and pretending to be a free thinker.:duh:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No your just a doofus lefty that think's the Kock brothers are controlling things. Funny how a Independant free thinker rant's about the Kocks giving money to Rep candidates and the TP. But never has a bad word to say about Soros who gives way more money in way more ways to push the liberal agenda and the bad dirction of this country he want's it to go in. HMMMMM not much of a free thinker huh ? Just a libby attacking the right on a regular basis and pretending to be a free thinker.:duh:

Soros is exactly the type of big money donor I constantly complain about!!!!! I have never once defended Soros's political financial influencing... I just have to laugh at some of the paronoid BS the righties try to pin on him.
In my view he is no better nor no worse that the Koch Bros. He is just on opposite sides of most issues.
I enjoy being a free political thinker. It frees me of any political baggage like you hard core partisans are dragging around on every issue.
Freedom of thought rules in my world :))THumbsUp In a sheep's world not so much :))ThumbsDwn

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Double standards are a valued application for all liberals. Without them, they are completely lost.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Soros is exactly the type of big money donor I constantly complain about!!!!! I have never once defended Soros's political financial influencing... I just have to laugh at some of the paronoid BS the righties try to pin on him.
In my view he is no better nor no worse that the Koch Bros. He is just on opposite sides of most issues.
I enjoy being a free political thinker. It frees me of any political baggage like you hard core partisans are dragging around on every issue.
Freedom of thought rules in my world :))THumbsUp In a sheep's world not so much :))ThumbsDwn
Really then let's see you start a thread going after Soros or any other left side. Once again you show which side it is you favor(greatly) by your post's. Always something about someone on the right. Never the level of hatred to the Left. If half your threads you started were directed at people on the left that do the same thing as those you bitch about on the right then we might buy it. But it's alway's the right and then when someone points it out like I did, you then say you are against it. Face it Z your a lefty trying to walk around in independants clothing. But the clothes just keep falling off.:duh:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
In my view he is no better nor no worse that the Koch Bros.
He is just on opposite sides of most issues.
Lack of thought rules in my world :))THumbsUp In a sheep's world not so much :))ThumbsDwn
Here are the Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous: 1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: ...2. Influence on U.S. elections: ...3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: ...4. Media Matters: ...5. MoveOn.org: ....6. Center for American Progress: ...7. Environmental extremism: ...8. America Coming Together: ...9. Currency manipulation: ...10. Delusions:
George Soros

Also I did a little manipulating to make your post more accurate! :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 24 Posts