Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is This Why President Zero Doesn't Like Israel?

Barack Obama's gold band

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Is this true?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Map??

My honest opinion is that Obama is like all leftists and think that they have the power to right all that they BELIEVE is wrong with in the world. That said, he reminds me of Jimmy Carter. He refuses to acknowledge the Israeli border and stands with Palestine so to speak .
I'd really like to see "Palestine" on a map..... All the maps I've ever seen seem to lack any recognition of any country called Palestine??? Maybe my map sources are "dated"? I know Israel didn't exist until the late 40s, what was it before?....
Ray

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Barack Obama's gold band

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Is this true?
Here's the photo

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts