Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This must be a joke on some one.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/wan/1374689580.html

dog fighter trainer wanted also dog fighting "vitamins" - $1000 (phx metro)

Date: 2009-09-14, 4:49PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello everyone, i am looking for someone with an expertise in the sport of dog fighting, i currently have a 3 year old blue pitbull that is just a monster in the weekly dog fighting events we have at my house, I have him on a daily injection of 500grams cow steroid brand is "MAXPOWA" I have a big fight coming up in two weeks at dog wars and i hear the other guys dog is a beast in the ring as well. I wanted someone to come in and give me some training tips or pointers that i may have missed. HE is fighting daily against very weak dogs chihuahuas/shizos' i make sure to break their legs first and also sometimes i stab them a couple of times. I do this to make sure the dog kills relentlessly and without hessitation.. showing mercy does not get you that "W"

please no ****ing tree hugger calls about dog cruelty and all that ***** shit, im trying to make some money here. all negative calls will be dealt with accordingly by my attorney

so if anyone wants to get ahold of me for your much needed help please call me

my name is ken and you can reach me at six zero two - three nine seven - eight five seven nine 602-397-8579

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'd be willing to bet you there's really a guy named Ken and that's really Kens phone number.

Ken must have really pissed someone off.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I'd be willing to bet you there's really a guy named Ken and that's really Kens phone number.

Ken must have really pissed someone off.
THAT scenario is entirely too possible. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. :)sphss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts