Performance Boats Forum banner

Is your garage too short for your jet? *

4K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  Doc Nozzle 
#1 ·
Who said jet boat owners need deeper garages....just cut a hole in the living room wall! PLus you can wrench on it and watch the game all at the same time!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I know a guy who when he lived in a Condo did the same thing. His stuck 18"-24" into his wifes pantry :(:(

S CP :D

#13 ·
Didn't Wes have something like that Sleeper? I have heard of the cabinet next to the washer having to be open to clear the pump before. I must say This guy must be gay because to try to have a chick direct you back into that would be hell.

#27 ·
That is truely dedication to your hobby! Luckily, I am able to fit an 18 footer in the center garage without modification to the house and still have room for two cars on either sides.

If it would not have fit this way I would be out of a boat. I missed out on a few real nice boats because the trailers would have been too long and I would have had to store them in the driveway. I could not even imagine storing something nice that you have spent countless hours, money, blood, sweat, arguments with the lady, great times with friends and family with outside to be weathered and potentially stolen/vandalized.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.