Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
GO CELTICS
2,034 Posts
G

·
So what is your point? You trying to help him or air his laundry? I'm sure if he's a board member he'd post it in spam but thanks for helping him out??? WTF!!!!
Pretty sure ebay reaches far more people than PB. Posting it here would be more like puffing on his laundry once or twice.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
So what is your point? You trying to help him or air his laundry? I'm sure if he's a board member he'd post it in spam but thanks for helping him out??? WTF!!!!

kinda what I was thinkin. Bad enough some peeps fall on hard times, but to have someone bring it to EVERYONE'S attention? I don't get it. Maybe I am not seeing the big picture.

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,483 Posts
Pretty sure ebay reaches far more people than PB. Posting it here would be more like puffing on his laundry once or twice.
I think you missed Rockys point. :p
Yeah I think he missed it.

My point is if the guy wanted it on this site he would post it here. My point is we don't need detective Nord solving the case asking isn't this guy a board member and quote the guys ad about trying to avoid BK....

I'm just saying..:)sphss

·
Premium Member
936 Posts

My point is if the guy wanted it on this site he would post it here. My point is we don't need detective Nord solving the case asking isn't this guy a board member and quote the guys ad about trying to avoid BK....

Good point but Im sure Nord wasnt meaning to bash...probably just trying to start a thread for conversation sakes.

·
About 500' AGL
2,239 Posts
JMO but if the guy didn't want the world to know he was trying to avoid going BK, he wouldn't have written it on the internet for the world to see. Maybe he should have lied and wrote Baby Forces Sale My Loss Your Gain.......or anyone of the other ten million reasons people use to try and sell their stuff. ;)

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Agreed, Pretty F'd up! I think some people get a rise from other peoples misfortunes.
kinda what I was thinkin. Bad enough some peeps fall on hard times, but to have someone bring it to EVERYONE'S attention? I don't get it. Maybe I am not seeing the big picture.

Pound sand. I was referring to the overpriced add. If I linked to it and didn't say anything about the bankruptcy it would be fine though right? By the way..........you guys are all the first to claim "this is a public forum".:)grn So don't forget that it is.

This guy wants everyone to know he is avoiding BK. Thats why its the first item in the literature of the ebay add. I'm sure he typed that into the body of the add as a motivator for the buyer thinking it was a deal.

·
Marine Organism
12,803 Posts
JMO but if the guy didn't want the world to know he was trying to avoid going BK, he wouldn't have written it on the internet for the world to see. Maybe he should have lied and wrote Baby Forces Sale My Loss Your Gain.......or anyone of the other ten million reasons people use to try and sell their stuff. ;)
+1!!! I think some people take things the wrong way on purpose just to start shit! :|err

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.