Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folk’s, READ LAST REPY SCAMMER
Looking for an Edelbrock X F66 390-428 Ford cross ram. Working on my 1964 Stevens which was built in 64 with a 64 427 Ford but is gone so I can only put a 390 back into it. Has to be one that is not worth more than my boat ha. It is for my own use so you will not see it up for resale.
Everyone stay safe so we can all go boating.
TIA

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Folk’s,
Looking for an Edelbrock X F66 390-428 Ford cross ram. Working on my 1964 Stevens which was built in 64 with a 64 427 Ford but is gone so I can only put a 390 back into it. Has to be one that is not worth more than my boat ha. It is for my own use so you will not see it up for resale.
Everyone stay safe so we can all go boating.
TIA
The Ford's aren't as popular as the Chevy's or Mopar's , so be prepared to pay a little bit for it. Here's one. As a matter of fact, it's the only one I found. It comes with the linkage also.
Make the guy an offer !
Good luck with your search.

Mod

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The Ford's aren't as popular as the Chevy's or Mopar's , so be prepared to pay a little bit for it. Here's one. As a matter of fact, it's the only one I found. It comes with the linkage also.
Make the guy an offer !
Good luck with your search.

Mod

View attachment 1043038
Thank you so much. Have to be careful out there as someone told me to contact Ronnie Gills. Well we settled on a price and he’s already to ship after I pay. But I am lucky to have friends all across our great country. When I told him I have a friend 50 miles away from Birmingham, AL and he will come over with cash in his hand to pick it up so I need his address. Guess what still waiting from Sunday night.

Not the guy above on eBay!!!!!
thanks to all

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts