Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's really sad that the misinformed actually believe this is coincidence while others will say it's because of US support. The simple fact that they make more out of their lives than others is a result of culture, work ethic and drive. Oh, they don't spend a lot of time at war either. They finish, post haste.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
It's really sad that the misinformed actually believe this is coincidence while others will say it's because of US support. The simple fact that they make more out of their lives than others is a result of culture, work ethic and drive. Oh, they don't spend a lot of time at war either. They finish, post haste.

I thought it was because God likes them better than the rest of us....

The Mexicans really are the chosen people. After all Jesus told them not to do anything until he gets back :D

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts

The Mexicans really are the chosen people. After all Jesus told them not to do anything until he gets back :D
Wow, a racist comment. I thought you libturds only thought the Tea party folks were racist?

Hypocrisy at it's best right here folks!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Wow, a racist comment. I thought you libturds only thought the Tea party folks were racist?

Hypocrisy at it's best right here folks!

Sorry Dear Prudence! Everybody is racist when joking around. It's how humans roll, get used to it. Racial Jokes are funny if not intended to be hurtful to an individual ! Got any Irish jokes? I'm of Irish decent and love Irish jokes!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Sorry Dear Prudence! Everybody is racist when joking around. It's how humans roll, get used to it. Racial Jokes are funny if not intended to be hurtful to an individual ! Got any Irish jokes? I'm of Irish decent and love Irish jokes!!!
This pretty much explains your posting condition. hil:) hil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Well, I am Scottish, so am qualified to say that all Irish are, in fact, jokes!!!:)hand:)hand:)hand
Here is a good Irish joke........."Zombie". Get it?? :) :)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Ye are but a dingleberry on an Irishmans arse!! :)hand
Impossible....the Irish do not have a hair on their ass.....:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Well now this is all starting to make sense. Being Irish Z's condition is mostlikely caused from too many Irish 7 course meals. You know. A patato and a six pack.:D:D:D

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Hey, I'm okay with telling those kind of jokes....just one coming from a liberal, well that is what surprised me. I guess you're not "ALL" liberal....just a portion of ya is. Lol...:p

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
:)Silly me, I didn't even know Irish, Scottish, and Mexican were races. :)sphss
I guess nationalism no longer exists, since every time someone tries to put their oun country first, in any way, they are called a racist....:)sphss

P.S. 78 C, I know you were just being sarcastic..:)

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts

If there's any doubt, check out the rack on a jewish babe. I mean look who God chose to be Jesus' mother. :D

God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world.

Where does an Irish family go on vacation?
A different bar.

- an Irish guy :D

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Hey, I'm okay with telling those kind of jokes....just one coming from a liberal, well that is what surprised me. I guess you're not "ALL" liberal....just a portion of ya is. Lol...:p

I'm not a very good liberal on all issues :shhh:. It is just that some of the conservatives here are so loony sometimes I can't keep myself from messing with them. They are a lively fun bunch for sure. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world.

Where does an Irish family go on vacation?
A different bar.

- an Irish guy :D

We Irish like having fun too much to bother with trying to take over the world. The sour puss Germans tried that a couple times without success. If we could just get the British off our island we would really be having fun. ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm not a very good liberal on all issues :shhh:. It is just that some of the conservatives here are so loony sometimes I can't keep myself from messing with them. They are a lively fun bunch for sure. :thumb:
Theres a offroad site I go to and theres a guy im sure is just a plant from the left wing loons just like I belive you are,posts noware but on the political forums.:)bulb

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
At least you have a sense of humor. More than I can say for a certain old hemorrhoid around here...or not here anymore as the case may be. :)grn:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts