·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Despite sounding like a broken record, I'll have to ask:
Will the president be visiting with this man and his family? Will Jesse Jackass drag Al Sharpbum down to rally in Matthew Owens' favor?
Has Spike Lee tweeted the perp's contact info for the vigilantes to take action yet?

or

Are they still living by a set of double standards that proves, time and again that it's not about people at all, it's about racial opportunism.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Will the president be visiting with this man and his family? Will Jesse Jackass drag Al Sharpbum down to rally in Matthew Owens' favor?
Has Spike Lee tweeted the perp's contact info for the vigilantes to take action yet?

or

Are they still living by a set of double standards that proves, time and again that it's not about people at all, it's about racial opportunism.

This is so very sickening and encouraged by jackson,sharpton and our wonderful leader.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sadly we all know the correct answer to that.

or

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Maybe we should start screaming "NO justice NO peace" then start rioting and burning down cities. Or should we just find these thugs and use the justice system to punish them. Burn cities,,,,use the law,,,,burn the cities,,,,use the law. Ah hell, let just burn cities that always fixes thing. Right???

Please note the sarcasm in this post.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Maybe we should start screaming "NO justice NO peace" then start rioting and burning down cities. Or should we just find these thugs and use the justice system to punish them. Burn cities,,,,use the law,,,,burn the cities,,,,use the law. Ah hell, let just burn cities that always fixes thing. Right???

Please note the sarcasm in this post.
Close all post offices and you'll destroy this entire group! No Obamamoney! :))eek:))

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Close all post offices and you'll destroy this entire group! No Obamamoney! :))eek:))
Shut down the welfare office and you'll destroy the entire group!!! No Obama money!!

BTW, gotta love right to carry states!!! We don't have that here as much....right to carry states tend to have people that need to be more civil. :D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
-Mob Beating: 'Justice for Trayvon' | Birmingham's Morning News - News Radio 105.5 WERC

‘Justice for Trayvon’: Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating - Yahoo! News

I just heard that they are not claiming this as a hate crime.

Be careful when going through the hood. I know I have to do it every once and a while. My "piece" will be sitting on my console. Batter up motherfuckers!!! :((((((

Wonder what would happen if enough of us started sending letters to the WH and let them know we are not happy with this crap. If we don't get a response then maybe it's time to take care of our own business. Self defense all the way...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts