Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot gun is locked and loaded.. Im planning my PSYOPS now to be ready for little boys.. Already told the wife the front door is now officialy Dog 1 and the driveway is now code named Omaha...

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Congratulations! I am am having a girl in August. I already have one and they can be fun as well.(mine is 5 and already doing very well on her quad) You will have nothing to worry about as long as you are a good dad so she doesn't have Daddy issues and become a stripper or something.

Cy

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Congrats! Man that is sweet! A man told me once that girls are the easyest to make! The pattern is right in front of you!:D Good luck in the shotgun thingie! WT:)devil

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
sweeeeetttttt.i have a 3 year old boy,nothing like it in the world,congrats.:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations! I am am having a girl in August. I already have one and they can be fun as well.(mine is 5 and already doing very well on her quad) You will have nothing to worry about as long as you are a good dad so she doesn't have Daddy issues and become a stripper or something.

Cy

If my little girl becomes a stripper i will throw my self off a very tall building...:|err

·
Resident Legal Counsel
54 Posts
Congrats! Little Girls are the best...my 4 year old continually asks, "Dad, when are we going to the river again"?

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Congrats!!! Enjoy every moment, every event they get involved in as it goes by fast. Last thing I knew my son was born. Now he's 19 and in college. I still want to know where the time went!!!!!!

Also, get a good camera!!!!!!!!!!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
congrats dele!:)devil lil girls wrap their daddy's around their fingers by 3yrs old, i know this for a fact;):D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts