Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these the other night all in good fun and A LOT of beers...Thanks James...ENJOY

You ever wonder how he keeps all that stuff looking so good...

Funny Shit...

Do you have this many choices in your car???

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o235/slowinhavasu/James%
20Farrari/DSC00854.jpg

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Cool pics Carey... Although the one of the two of you in the front seat... looks.... a bit... GAY!!! :)gay:(

Nice toys! I bet you could run over a BB and feel it with those low pro tires! ;)

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a couple more....

Mikes shit eatin grin with quiet Tyler sneakin out the door...LOL

THE END...

I have some other video from that friday thats pretty cool if you all want to see it...

·
6,873 Posts
I am not to impressed with that silver car thingy, or that big colorful boat, if its even a boat....
But I am impressed with JAMES'S VOICE.. Damn that boy can sing......
Karaoka this weekend....:D

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool pics Carey... Although the one of the two of you in the front seat... looks.... a bit... GAY!!! :)gay:(

Nice toys! I bet you could run over a BB and feel it with those low pro tires! ;)
Hey Paul, when your with good friends and laughin that hard, aint nothing gay about it.....when we rolled it out of the trailer i thought those tires could be a problem here in AZ.

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not to impressed with that silver car thingy, or that big colorful boat, if its even a boat....
Ya think..Sat. night...

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Thats what I have heard! all the way across town....

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
What does one do for a living to afford some hardware like that!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way very nice boat and car oh and dont forget the woman in the last pic

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
That's like a great 3 sum, Hot girl, Sick Ferrari, and the Skater's off the hook! Doesn't get much better then that.

·
Registered
312 Posts

Mikes shit eatin grin with quiet Tyler sneakin out the door...LOL

THE END...

I have some other video from that friday thats pretty cool if you all want to see it...
damn i don't remember all of this , i miss my baby already i mean baby's, thanks Carey, on my way to Costco to get some alcohol, c you tomorrow :)devil

·
Registered
312 Posts
ill just have to take you on a ride on both of them to impress you, then you will see how bad i sound , thanks will see you this weekend

·
6,873 Posts
ill just have to take you on a ride on both of them to impress you, then you will see how bad i sound , thanks will see you this weekend

Can't wait to hear the voice again, But if you insist, i guess the wife and I will go for a little ride...HELL YEAH:D

·
Banned
827 Posts
Bio-Kleen

BIG M / SAFA 1 / MINI KAT is the one's that clean all the stuff. Here's a hint? B-K
I took these the other night all in good fun and A LOT of beers...Thanks James...ENJOY

You ever wonder how he keeps all that stuff looking so good...

Funny Shit...

Do you have this many choices in your car???

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o235/slowinhavasu/James%
20Farrari/DSC00854.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts