Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finished the trailer over the weekend, cut the steps of, lowered the fenders and painted it. Added all LED lights. I picked up the powder coating last week,and started putting every thing together for the last time (I HOPE) All the PC is candy purple.Mounted all the brackets,rails, tank, seats, gauges, And a few other odds and ends. The engine should go in this week and then plumb it up and hopefully get it wet within the next 2 weeks.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Friggin awesome Tim. Man that thing looks great. I like the choice of PC colors. I don't think I've ever seen that shade before. Also really dig he custom switch panel. Is that a oil temp gauge?

Your seats are exactly what I was looking to do when I buy some new ones. I really like the cloth vs vinyl. Can I ask who did up the covers for you?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Tim that thing looks badass. Congrats to you for doing it right and not rushing to get it on the water.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
futs that looks sick man,great job:)devilim very jealous:):)punch

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friggin awesome Tim. Man that thing looks great. I like the choice of PC colors. I don't think I've ever seen that shade before. Also really dig he custom switch panel. Is that a oil temp gauge?

Your seats are exactly what I was looking to do when I buy some new ones. I really like the cloth vs vinyl. Can I ask who did up the covers for you?
Dan, Its the same color powder as my cruiser. That gauge panel is a custom deal i did. It contoures the oil temp guage and hides all the wires. It came out sweet. I didnt want to drill anymore hole in the dash, so I made that up.
The seats were done in Anaheim, I will have to dig up the guys card. I had posted it on HB.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Its been 3 years coming. Complete resto from the gound up and I did it all myself. It was alot of work and even more money, but it will be all worth it the first time I mash the gas.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Damn Tim that thing is ssswwwweeeetttttttt!!!!!

Awesome job. Good things are worth waiting for :D;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
s w e e t !!!:)devil nice tim, love the colors. your dyno pull vid is still fresh in my head, can't wait to hear how it runs!

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Id like to go up the hill if we can get a few others to go "testing"
Tim that's really looking nice! I'll probably be ready to drive up the other side of the hill in a couple weeks for the shakedown. Then PT 47.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
nice job futs. old 418 rails look good in there!

Let me know about testing, would like to join you guys

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Dan, Its the same color powder as my cruiser. That gauge panel is a custom deal i did. It contoures the oil temp guage and hides all the wires. It came out sweet. I didnt want to drill anymore hole in the dash, so I made that up.
The seats were done in Anaheim, I will have to dig up the guys card. I had posted it on HB.
It might be the camera, internet or my monitor. They look more to the blue than the cruiser did. If it's a dead on match, I always liked the cruiser's color too. Once again the panel is the shit. Not cool to exactly copy your idea but something similar. Might put a different spin on it. I'm thinking that could work out great for a nitrous panel. A pressure gauge, my remote valve and an activation/arming switch. Hope you don't mind if I borrow (steal) a great idea?

On the seat cover deal..........thanks. It looks like they do fine work and I'd appreciate a contact if you can find it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts