Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a reduction in force. One of many good things from the Partial Shutdown are the unnecessary know who they are. We should make it permanent. 400000 to 800000 less government workers is a great idea. Now if we could do the same to State, County, and City workers, government would be right sized again.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Kind of a toss-up isn't it? Either they work for the government or collect unemployment and sooner or later the labor market gets flooded with with a mess of second rate potential employees who
needs to be retrained.:)eh:)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
With over 1000 federal agencies in operation it's impossible for anyone to prove to me how the American citizen needs more than forty of them - and with over 1/2 of our country on some sort of assistance, it's clear as a bell that something's got to give. This is beyond unsustainable.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
There are 2.8 million Federal Employees alone! Can anyone convince me that they are necessary? Didn't think so.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
You make it sound as though they had training or skills before.
hil:) mad skills my friend, mad skills... hil:)

There are 2.8 million Federal Employees alone! Can anyone convince me that they are necessary? Didn't think so.
THAT we know about... How many secret ones around the globe, doing.............?????????????????????????????

Remember, there are no BOOTS on the ground in Libya, or in Syria... AND all the "soldiers" came home from Iraq... ;)

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amazon says they will take 70,000 of them. That should be right at their skill level.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts