Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
rick? when did that start? I'll just call ya dick. btw I can see your parents as I am typing this. motor swap tomorrow.

As long as you call me Dick for long, not for short I got no beef with it a**hole! :happy:

Parents are rolling home today.

Let me know how it goes once you get it wet.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Busy

I called him two weeks ago and he was real busy. He took my number and said he would me when he got time to do me a loader. Should be anytime now.

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Jack has always been able to get my stuff done much faster than I expected. Now you guys need to understand they are back racing circle boats, Tom Bandy and Jack with the Ballin Jack boat.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Jack has always been able to get my stuff done much faster than I expected. Now you guys need to understand they are back racing circle boats, Tom Bandy and Jack with the Ballin Jack boat.
figured thats how your even competitive there blunder. To think you BS people with all your pump guru experience thru the years. Prollay have the magic done and put your name on it when you get home. lol. Now that there is two more spots taken, you need to understand it's gonna make you almost dead last or even a trailer queen if your not careful. just sayin. :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
This is what happens when your one of, if not the best guy in the business! Jacks a great guy and has always done me right... too bad I'm not a jet guy any longer....:shhh:

·
Pink Taco
215 Posts
Xtreme 1:1612732 said:
This is what happens when your one of, if not the best guy in the business! Jacks a great guy and has always done me right... too bad I'm not a jet guy any longer....:shhh:
X2 just got my intake, shoe, and ride plate back from him. The man does great work, well worth the wait

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I tried his old web site I had saved, would not come up. Any changes to it?
several months ago the web host killed the sites of everyone using the host. then moved everything to india or somewhere, offering some "better deal" at xxx a month. no thanks. he's got most stuff backed up, but no time to locate or set up anything new...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts