Registered
1,633 Posts

... Who said that??????????????

·
Retarded Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look at the pic

thats the shack at the enterence of jack smith, I was just talken shit!
I saw the pic in open water and poasted it in here. some drunk ass hit it and took it down!!!

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
I think we should make a 20 x 30 print of this one & send it to the City of Needles!! Titled "NOT V-DRIVE RELATED"!!!
x2. Gee, I wonder if he spent countless hours & dollars building that boat. You know, like vdrive guys do. I'll bet the owner of that boat (the bank) is pissed.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I find the whole Needles thing quite amusing. They run all the sober people with experience and safety gear out so 5 drunk flatbillers with an Aftershock and no boating experience can run over the 8 year old kid riding a jet ski by herself. Good times. :)bulb

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Probably one your freinds, that you never took a picture of:)grn:D
Hey RICHARD KNOGGIN. Did you not pay attention in class (that is a stupid ???) I before E except after "C". Now Jerry numb knutt just gave you permission to show the rock crawling pic's...:)devil

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Hey RICHARD KNOGGIN. Did you not pay attention in class (that is a stupid ???) I before E except after "C". Now Jerry numb knutt just gave you permission to show the rock crawling pic's...:)devil
Okay Berken Burger where in the heck is the "c":)grn:D you ditched that class to, you need to get alata of more schooling, and who the phoque cares anyway:)devil oh its going to rain all week up there so bring your rain coat or should I say just pull your forskin over your head and take a deep breath, you know when you were circumsized did the doctor use the little material that he had to work with for your eyelids, the reason for asking you always look a little cocked eyedhil:)hil:):))eek:))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts