Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the drunk dumb ass that smashed into the pay booth in the parking lot. Completely gone, Guy said the boat and truck were sitting on top of it

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Anybody know the drunk dumb ass that smashed into the pay booth in the parking lot. Completely gone, Guy said the boat and truck were sitting on top of it

that sucks, but also very funny at the same time. :D

... So does that mean Jack Smith is free til they get a new booth? lol

U

·
0 Posts
It was there when I left yesterday at 5:30

Pictures anyone???

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
DEMOMAN has some pics. He said they are not that great. He is coming home from the river today so I am sure he will try and post later. He said it was a suburban towing a Hallet.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Here are a few pics of the crushed toll booth at Jack Smith. There was a good sized concrete barrier in front that must have launched the truck up in the air before it hit the booth. It looked like the truck was dropped on top of the booth, all the debris was under the truck instead of being pushed out front. Thankfully there was nobody inside at the time. I saw the guy who works the booth on Sunday. He was set up under a tree along side the old booth site with a cooler and a lawn chair. The city finally got him a booth with AC and a fridge and it gets wiped out by June!!

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
He's certainly "Up the river" now.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I saw the guy who works the booth on Sunday. He was set up under a tree along side the old booth site with a cooler and a lawn chair. The city finally got him a booth with AC and a fridge and it gets wiped out by June!!

That sucks!
The guy at Willow Valley sits in a booth the size of a porto with a window mount ac on top of his cooler pointed at him which he brings himself every day. He's a big guy, you'd think with all the sweating he must do, he'd shed some pounds over the years.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
How drunk do you have to be to do that?:)sphss
That's what I'm wondering!!! Good god man!!! I've done some stupid chit in my life but that definitely out does anything I've done (well just about anyways;))..

Here are a few pics of the crushed toll booth at Jack Smith. There was a good sized concrete barrier in front that must have launched the truck up in the air before it hit the booth. It looked like the truck was dropped on top of the booth, all the debris was under the truck instead of being pushed out front. Thankfully there was nobody inside at the time. I saw the guy who works the booth on Sunday. He was set up under a tree along side the old booth site with a cooler and a lawn chair. The city finally got him a booth with AC and a fridge and it gets wiped out by June!!
Now that's funny!!!! What a DUMB A$$!!!!!!! Can't believe how far forward the boat is..

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
How the hell does this happen?:)bulb The driver obviously has never heard the term, "BOOZE N BOATS don't MIX". It looks like he must have been speeding considering the damage. Hate to speculate but that's what it looks like to me and since I have been in and out of there many times, that gives me the right to assume.:D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
We pull off the water around 7/7:30pm and the booth was still there. Sunday morning it was gone. The guy that works the booth said the Denali drive took his family to the hotel then returned to the launch because he said he forgot something. First it was a cooler then his wife's purse. His story kept changing. I guess it happened around 10pm. I bet he nodded out and just plowed right into it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts