Performance Boats Forum banner

Jack Weller's Lake Anna Feast 2013

25K views 120 replies 29 participants last post by  Catch A Cole 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the dates for next years Lake Anna Feast?

#32 · (Edited)
Updates...

Jack told me that Brett and Chris, from PB will be attending this year. He also said that he is expecting some turbo boats to be coming in from places like Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Michigan. Kelly Bladen is also slated to ride in a Stealman Bi-Plane for some more aerial images with her new camera for the magazine!!! This particular aircraft is possible of flying as slow as 40 MPH if the winds are correct. I have been led to beleive that Henry Morris is also expecting to bring his new boat. I know nothing about it, but, this is Henry. Cant be all that bad.

#36 ·
I will be attending probably Wednesday thru Sunday, bringing twin turbo-Hydro from WV.
Would love to see those other turbo guys show up as well, like Hass828, Unchained, they have been pushing the envelope and bringing a lot of attention to the boat turbo thing.
Also planning on bringing 30' Daytona, we are planning on unseating Andy Lohr as fastest big boat on Lake Anna this year!
JR is going to get the pleasure of driving it around Andy this year!
That ought to get the sh** stirring done!

#38 ·
Mark(Unchained), Eric(Stallion176) and I are all planning to make the long haul to this deal in June, sounds like a great time & we cant wait. I here rumor that Gary Shovan(BadBug3) might be there too. Thats alot of turbo hardware in one place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.